What Labs Just Now?

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by spearman, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

Do u still bevvi on dnp ya mad fucker haha
    Fuck that la

2. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

Yeah Id have a few beers but no big sessions any more. I've cut back a shit load compared to what I used to put away. DNP washed down with 10 cans and 2 bottles of wine! ha

Ronnie_Malenko likes this.
  3. spearman

spearman Elite Member

What brand of hgh you using?

4. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

Just the old peasant Hygetropin.

I cant believe but I woke up today and my shoulder is killing me. I hope to god it goes away. Im thinking it must have been the delt isolation work I did on Tuesday, pain wasnt too bad yesterday though which is strange. Going to make docs appointment and see if I can get another cortisone injection. Had one about 18 months ago that did make the pain subside. Not sure what to work on today as my foot is sore too so deadlifting is out of the question. Bloody cursed myself posting about my progress! Going to train through the pain and drop the Test Tren down to 500/400 as I think that should be enough and lower chances of tendon problems. Im hoping the GH will help with repair. Im wondering if I should maybe shot 2iu ED instead of 4iu EOD although it probably doesnt matter. Dont want to use more cos Im prone to CTS on hyges and have more en route so need to find a way of getting the best benefit from them

5. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Is that 100iu black tops? I just don’t get on with them.

6. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

Hgh won’t repair an injury that was likely caused by weakness or an imbalance, or poor movement.

Drugs are never a solution to injuries.

7. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

I know that deep down but got them for next to nothing and some say they do although Im skeptical. Mine is weakness from overuse = plain and simple but has repaired itself a fair bit. Went to a proper gym today. Was great to have everything you meed and not be improvising alll the time. Cant believe I didnt know about it a year ago and am moving on Friday. Saying that the leisure centre was a good place to get back into the swing of things. Managed a 110kg bench which I know is not particularly impressive but when I started back I struggled with 70kg

Rentaghost likes this.
  8. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

Also dropped my dosages shortly after the intro post and have dropped between 7-10 lbs of water in that time depending on which scales I use. Slightly less boooze and a much better diet

Rentaghost likes this.
  9. spearman

spearman Elite Member

I find the black tops make me hold water like crazy.

10. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

Started on some InOne Pharma Naps. Doing 100mg ED for 25 days, till tubs gone. Potent i think as by the end of the first day my nose is slightly blocked from BP.

Ronnie_Malenko likes this.
  11. spearman

spearman Elite Member

You tired their oils?

12. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

not personally, but a friend tried theyre test-e and kept going back to it. He used theyre Tbol along side too.

got a close friend whos got a tub of 50mg var, but i dont think hes started them yet. Waiting for him to let me know as if any good i'll try a few weeks after finishing my naps.

spearman likes this.
  13. Yorki1962

Yorki1962 Member

Just finished running Dunning labs great gear it was hard to get hold of but it seems to be available at the moment some Web sites stock it but not many there is a few resellers about who will email you a price list

14. Grimnir

Grimnir The black triangle is God

I’ve been running a small dose of dimensions mega test and deca for recomp. Don’t even think I’ll go much higher (350T 300D) as it’s doing the job. I think the days of sticking grams in are past me. Just picked up the mbase for a little pwo, yet to see if it’s any good.

15. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Currently running dragon pharma test e 250 so far well impressed.. good stuff