What Labs Just Now?

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by spearman, Feb 27, 2017.

1. spearman

spearman Elite Member

I'm not using it out of principle now it's getting sucked off so much.

2. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

More fool u mate

3. J.A.C.K

J.A.C.K Senior Member

I have a quick question. Whats everyones opinions on pharmaceutical grade gear vs underground? Will 200mg of pharma grade test have the same effects on you as 200mg of test that wasnt made in a lab?? Ive always wondered about this..any responses appreciated!

4. spearman

spearman Elite Member

I'm not a sheep...

Ronnie_Malenko likes this.
  5. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

A hench sheep tho

6. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Elite Member

Flol ffs it's not getting sucked Off at all. A thread was started asking for good labs. There has been multiple different responses as with any thread if this type ..

But because people are talking about a lab you personally have no access to your being a little bitch. Grow up.

7. spearman

spearman Elite Member

WTF lower the dose.... It was a joke! You post on TM you should know it gets sucked off there.

I started the thread due to all the mind fuck on UGL. It wasn't that long ago GSL was the holy grail.

No need for a personal insult.

8. Arterial Dan

Arterial Dan Administrator Staff Member

Lets all take a deep breath...

9. Arterial Dan

I wonder was that mislabelled prop - cause I've used a bunch of MegaTest and not had any pip worth speaking of, but I have heard wildly varying reports on the MegaTest

The Prop is taking the fucking piss tho - worst pip of any med I've had - even worse than the old Wildcat Winny Oil based inj.
    Previous batches of the prop didn't seem quite that bad.

Scrappy likes this.
  10. Arterial Dan

Using a mix of stuff
    I'm not sure of the specific reason why - it could be purely placebo - but I do notice a difference between UGL and Pharma in terms of well being.

Pharma is a bit inconvenient, because it's even more of a ballache with fakes, and you're using amps instead of vials
    The upside is that you can pin it anywhere, and frequently.

With UGL prop, I've given up pinning quads, chest, lats.
    I just stick to tris and glutes.

Typically, I'd only use Pharma if I was being sensible or regulating my dose for some particular reason.
    But I'll probably change that for a bit provided the right med is available. (change to using Pharma Test I mean - not being sensible - screw that )

11. GymRatGresham

GymRatGresham King of Bad Jokes

This is my new favourite way of telling someone to calm down.

Scrappy and spearman like this.
  12. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Elite Member

I'd be more inclined to tell you to up the dose after reading some of your 'woe is me' threads and posts :)

13. GymRatGresham

GymRatGresham King of Bad Jokes

I did that.
    Much better now, coulda given that advice 6 months ago! Maybe I wouldn't have spent so long being a bitch.

14. Porky

Porky New Member

Another one here using the hard to get Chiron.

A lot seem to be using Chiron oils and dimension orals and making decent progress

15. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Another personal insult. Nice.