What Labs Just Now?

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by spearman, Feb 27, 2017.

1. spearman

spearman Elite Member

with the mine field that are UGL's just now, what is every one using?

2. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

Chiron im using it
    Loving it

3. spearman

spearman Elite Member

That seems to be the cry on TM!

4. Grimnir

Grimnir The black triangle is God

Infinity test/eq and onyx orals.

5. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Mixture of medtech, dhacks (old stock), gsl and a lab that never became a lab with labels in 20ml vials (apparently they made a load of stock of 20ml vials but then sold up before they became a brand so to speak so there is no brand name, just a little white sticker which says tren e 200 and an exp date) got them well cheap so thought it was worth the risk and its deffo tren, seems as well doses as any other tren e ive used and doesnt give pip so im happy.....

I like to cover my bases lol

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  6. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

Neuro Pharma is very popular around my area, have been for a while. Even reg rohm users are switching. Know a few NP users having to lower doses so must be well dosed.

loads of labs come and go in my area, Armour was the latest one. Shiny packaging, everyone having a wank over it, then goes shite and disappears. Bizarre that within have 2 miles theres labs ive never heard of and other side have never heard or seen. Medtech is common to some places, but thats utter garbage. I know door lads from city centre saying all the gears there is shite and having to branch outer town to get better qaulity stuff.

7. Ronnie_Malenko

Chiron is best ave used tbh
    Loving it

8. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Weird innit, me and a few others i know inluding lads who compete have always had results in line with expectations with medtech and none of us use exclusively so its not like we dont know what good gear is like to compare with :rolleyes:

9. AlriteGeezer

AlriteGeezer Elite Member

It's not readily available though isit, seeems just a handful of people using it, probably the best way though... at least you know it's always decent gear not someone out for a quick buck

Ronnie_Malenko likes this.
  10. AlriteGeezer

Iv been using Dimensions the last few weeks... all the gear been spot on to be fair.. just got a few more bits in for my cut.

Was using GSL but after the whole testing scandal, I thought I'd give a different lab a go and I'm happy with what iv had, bigger and stronger than ever...

Ronnie_Malenko and Big ian like this.
  11. AlriteGeezer

Been running dimension test e with their npp, but switching to medtech npp next week, so illl see see if anything changes.Diet and training will be consistent too.. always found their range decent

Big ian likes this.
  12. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Yeah let us know bud, not tried dimensions yet but used plenty of dhacks and found them to be good.

13. Ronnie_Malenko

No seems to only be the elite who can gain Acess ime

AlriteGeezer likes this.
  14. AlriteGeezer

Dem elite bodybuilder feels haha!

15. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

TBH im unsure if multi ppl make medtech in different areas. I know theres a lot in the East Mids and those that use havent got much to say about it. Theres a gym a stones throw to the one i train at that has a medtech source, and all that use it complain about it and most go elsewhere . I think PIP is an issue for some and consistency is another, example is a friend buying 2x tabs of the same medtech oral yet when opened both contain different coloured tablets? I dont believe theyre blends are what they are on the label either. Theres some that just dont make sense, like having 50mg Primo with bold, test, npp for 1ml etc...... i bet my left bollock it doesnt contain half the meds and if they did, what is 50mg primo or this and that gonna do? I know medtech sources not even using what they sell too. lol

saying all that some people get on well with it, so either people are getting unlucky or lucky, or its made in multi places and made better in some areas than others. Feck knows.