Victim of the week - Slight of Hand

Discussion in 'Member Interviews' started by Irish Beast, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast Staff Member

Thanks  to SOH for agreeing to be interviewed this week. You all know the rules by now but just in case

He's a delicate wee lad so go easy on him! haha

So then

1) Your looking in good nick at the moment. What do you plan next?

2) Whats your day job and do you enjoy it?

3) Worst injury every sustained

4) Favourite drunken story

5) Proudest moment(s) in your life

Cheers

IB

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2013
  2. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

where did your user name come from?

inch on penis or inch on arms?

favourite cycle?

cuttent traning split?

favourite cheat meal?

worst thing about your gym?

3. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Elite Member

Views on religion? 

Biffa_Bacon likes this.
  4. chrissy_boy

chrissy_boy Senior Member

raith rovers v hearts . who do you support?

favourite food?

favourite ped?

is fife a kingdom?

favourite animal?

mike tyson v a.gorilla who wins?

5. Slight of hand

Slight of hand The bed you sleep in....

Thanks for considering me for this chief - I'm trying to keep that look but failing, work and other shit is making it hard for me to be consistant, i'm gettin a little pot belly right now, probably put on about 9lbs since i took that pic a few weeks back, and its all shite. Starting a diet today to try to get back on track. My plan is to stay off a while too, back on around March time. I like having an atheletic look, not to hench bbder type for me :)

work as a Business Develpment Manager for a large medical diagnostics company, basically a national job that involves presenting cost effeciences to the NHS med managers.

Had a bad car crash the same day Princess Diana had hers - lost all my top teeth, shattered knee, 3 back ops later, nose reconstruction and upper right cheek, 4 broken ribs, 4 broken metatarsals....was a tad sore...

Pissing all over my then girlfriends face whilst completely bladdered - thought i was at the toilet.

It's an obvious one but the kids for sure......then spending the day with MUFC at Carrington in 2003, then invited as Fergies VIP guest to CL game against Rangers at old trafford, getting pissed with sam allerdyce, george best, Fergie and Martin Edwards was pretty cool....then having breakfast with Bobby Charlton the next was fairly special too....but it's what he did that was special. My grandad was a UTD fan all his life, he lived in West Ashton Street near the ground, he used to cycle every day...as kids we sat waiting on him coming home on the outside stairs...he always bought us sweets if UTD won. One day on the way back from a game against Bolton he was knocked of his bike, when they were investigating him at Hope hospital they found he actuially had fairly advanced lung cancer, he died 7 weeks later and never made another UTD game. I told Bobby Charlton this story....he asked my Grans name, went away for about 10 minutes, came back with an envelope marked "for Edith" (my gran) and told me not to open it....my gran in 2003 was living with my mum after having a stroke, still had all her faculties and was a smart cookie.....i gave her the letter, she burst into tears....never seen an old woman cry before, it was a bit heartbreaking. He basicall thanked my grandad in the letter for all his support and told her everyhting i had told him really touched him, it was great of him to do that - my Gran sat for days with a smile on her face :)

MikeDiego and Irish Beast like this.
  6. Slight of hand

The theiving cnuts

7. Slight of hand

Well documented.

Can only sum it up like this really - Religion is a man made disease of the mind. It poisons everything. It's ok to look up and wonder at the stars and ask the question why? science is doing this all the time...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    The Red Meat Kid likes this.
  8. Slight of hand

Tyson - he's a radge

9. Slight of hand

Choc fudge

Blueberry yum

Hmm not a car fan tbh.......like the big top of the range Land Rovers though

10. Slight of hand

Aye the little fella hasn't been keeping too well lately, no amount of benzos can knock me to sleep right now

:-(

11. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

Favourite alcoholic drink?

If you could fight anyone from history who would it be and why?

What's your favourite lift?

If you could go back in time and change one thing you've done in your life, what would it be and why?

Kelly Brooke or Katy perry?

12. Slight of hand

Rentaghost likes this.
  13. Slight of hand

Missed one sorry

If i could back in time??

I'd go back and tell my Mum not to go on that date with my Dad, it would mean i wouldn't exist but then perhaps all our collective torture wouldn't have happened.

Rentaghost likes this.
  14. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Elite Member

Favourite type of pizza?

5 mins of your life that you value as your most precious upto now ?

What's the biggest asset someone can have as a quality? And why?

Ie loyalty, honestly etc

Ill be back with more later

15. Slight of hand

MikeDiego likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.