Victim of the week - Rudedog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish Beast

Thanks to Rudedog for agreeing being interviewed week's victim, Rudedog has been around a long time and doesn't post enough so this should help

Rules are below

I'll start

1) Have you ever worn any Rudedog clothing (I have :))

2) Training aspirations both short and long term

3) Dream holiday if money were no object?

4) What celeb would you like to punch in the face the most?

5) Favourite boyband, both past and present?

Never worn any rudedog clothing lol

As much size till May then cut, 15 stone 10% at 5ft 8 long term

Go to America New York, Vegas, Disney land but with endless amounts of money

Bruce Forsyth

Bros! had my hair cut like them and poster on wall next to my bunk bed

Would you shag a very convincing lady boy (Be honest like Ethan!)

Oats or rice?

What car do you drive?

What's your motive for gym training?

What's your occupation?

Have you seen the bird with the dollar tattoo on her face around B-town?

Do you watch/ play any sports?

What's your all time favourite meal?

Biggest mixed grill that you finished?

1) Favourite type of music/song?

2) If you could give one piece of advice to someone who's just starting out (training), what would it be?

3) Favourite breakfast cereal? :)

4) Do you have any spiritual beliefs or ideas? (e.g: the belief in life after death...etc.)

5) Who in your life would you say have been your biggest inspirations or influences (can be bodybuilding related or more personal)?

Would you shag a very convincing lady boy (Be honest like Ethan!) Probably would some of them are hot

Oats or rice? Rice

What car do you drive? Renault scenic

What's your motive for gym training? Big and lean

What's your occupation? Lab technician

Have you seen the bird with the dollar tattoo on her face around B-town? no lol, do you know her name im curious now?

Do you watch/ play any sports? Boxing, football, darts,moto gp, golf now and then, wwe. Used to play football but that was 5 years ago now

What's your all time favourite meal? A good steak with chips and peppercorn sauce. Side of garlic bread

Biggest mixed grill that you finished? Just a regular one I think usually go for something else

1) Favourite type of music/song? Still love drum and base, favourite song warren g regulate

2) If you could give one piece of advice to someone who's just starting out (training), what would it be? Get lean first

3) Favourite breakfast cereal? :) mmm tough one lion bar at the moment

4) Do you have any spiritual beliefs or ideas? (e.g: the belief in life after death...etc.) like to believe there is something but at the sametime think there probably isnt

5) Who in your life would you say have been your biggest inspirations or influences (can be bodybuilding related or more personal)? i honestly dont know anyone who has inspired me or really infuenced me in real life. My personal hero is Thierry Henry watching clips of him on youtube still gives me goosepimples now.

What's the weirdest thing you've stuck your cock in?

Favourite notorious BIG song?

Favourite compound?

Favourite lift?

How many men have jizzed up the back of your pink hoody this last month? 5+? 10+? or have you lost count?

What's the weirdest thing you've stuck your cock in?  Not in but knicked a pair of my mates sisters lacy knickers when younger and went home wrapped them around my cock and had a wank.

Favourite notorious BIG song? Juicy

Favourite compound?  tren a

Favourite lift? Incline bench

How many men have jizzed up the back of your pink hoody this last month? 5+? 10+? or have you lost count? none no one jizzes on that badboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back