VIctim of the Week - Irish Beast

Discussion in 'Member Interviews' started by Irish Beast, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast Staff Member

With a sense of dread I will be this week's victim.

You know the rules by now!

No questions about my freakishly large genitals please  :biggrin:

2. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

Not arsed.

3. Homercles

Homercles Moderator Staff Member

How long have you been training?

Believe it or not about 12 years

It's rumoured you enjoy the occasional beer, what's your favourite?

Im really into Stella at the moment but there are so many contintental ones I love its difficult to choose. Dont drink any pish like carling, carlsberg etc

Blondes, brunettes, red-heads or raven haired goddesses?

Raven definitely lol

What's your favourite Led Zeppelin song?

I don't know any, seriously my musical knowledge is abysmal

How much would you weigh on Venus?

21 stone and 3lbs. I went there last year

Which celebrity would you most like to fire out of a cannon at which other celebrity?

Jeremy Kyle at Gok Wan, or vice versa!

WRX or EVO?

No idea, I dont have a car or licence and the heaviest machine I have ever driven is a 1.1 litre fiesta!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
  4. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

Lowest bodyfat u had rougly?

Probably the low 20s. Doubt its ever been less than that. #big boned

Biggest bench press for over 5 reps?

I reckon about 130 at the minute

Do u miss liverpool?

I've found the move easier than I thought. I miss my mates although most of them were married with kids so it wasn't like I got to see them much. It was time for me to move on. Was killing myself down there and my body needed a break. So to be honest not really!

best gym u trained at?

The gym I train at now is great. Glencairn bodybuilding club. Even as an outsider people would help you unload a heavy bar etc without asking which shocked me. Ive trained at an ok hotel gym for many years in Liverpool. Not a bad gym but no atmosphere at all

current goals?

Training wise just to keep enjoying it. Now that I am mixing up the BB and strongman s not so repetitive and having a new gym qith different equipment is great. In terms of life goals I want to get myself financially sorted and in decent employment

longest drug fuelled bender without stopping?

Probably about a week is the most I have managed but those days are gone now. A Coronary Spasm at 31 gives you something to think about!

favourite make of clothes?

I love Ralph Lauren stuff but Im not a fashion snob like I used to be. I buy most of my clothes in Debenhams now cos their sizes are consistant and the stuff is decent for the price

5. GymRatGresham

GymRatGresham King of Bad Jokes

Would you rather the forum got HUGE or stay to a few hundred members?

We already have 3500! I absolutely don't want the forum to get huge although I would like to get another few thousand in the next few years. UGM has a unique community feel to it which I am not willing to sacrifice, even for financial gain. Don't get me wrong I didn't take over just to keep the community together. I saw potential in this place and some of it is coming to fruition, some of it isn't but all in all things are pretty much doing to plan

Favourite body part?

Probably my calves. I played a lot of rugby when younger and have very low inserts which helps. Don't train them directly very much at all

If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?

Good question! Probably donner meat and chips! However if I wanted my life to be more than a few years it would be sausages, beans and mash!

Favourite Comedian?

I get asked this all the time and really struggle to answer as I don't find many of them funny at all. Russell Howard is not bad and I like John Bishop as well. Peter Kay would be on the list as well

What kinda music do you listen to, chill out, train to?

All sorts but mainly old stuff like Elvis and queen when Im at home chilling out. Not into any modern music at all really. In the gym its happy hardcore all the way!

What

6. holly

holly Stong Beastie

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done

I was once having sex with a girl and it was rather painful. I later realised that I had actually just been prodding the bed sheet for about 10 minutes. Was quite painful. More worrying was the fact she didn't tell me. Mind you she was asleep (Joke!)

Biggest achievement in life

Drank 3 litres of vodka in one sitting!

If money were no object what's your Dream holiday destination

I've been to Australia before but I would like to go back properly without my bitch ex. Also fancy New Zealand and South America. Would like to go on a booze up in Prague again, that was fun!

7. Irish Beast

All answered I think!

holly likes this.
  8. holly

holly Stong Beastie

3l of vodka in one sitting! Bloody hell!

9. Irish Beast

Thats when I had the coronary spasm and ended up in hospital. Dark times

10. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Elite Member

Favourite compound exercise?

Until recently I would have said benching but really enjoying deadlifting at the minute

Favourite isolation exercise?

Tricep pull downs although again Ive taken a liking to doing 21s recently as they are new and work!

One piece of advice you could give to someone just starting out that will help them build muscle?

Don't assume that what works for your mate will work for you, learn for yourself. That's sort of 2 in one!

Brown or red sauce on bacon?

I am a self confessed red sauce addict. I absolutely nail the stuff, Ive cut back a little in recent years but am still pretty bad!

Crispy bacon or normally cooked?

Depends on my mood really but cant have it undercooked

Favourite type of steak and how do yuo have it cooked?

Tough one. Probably a medium rare fillet if money wasn't an issue

Most interesting place in the UK you have been to and why?

Chester, I just love how quaint and nice it is to walk around and the folk seem friendly. Hard to believe its so close to Liverpool yet so different

Most interesting place yuo have been apart from in the uk and why?

Melbourne without doubt - Amazing place, amazing people. Just a different way of life. Only regret was not going there either alone or without a GF who was a moaning bitch!

Top 3 places you want to visit but have not been to?

New Zealand

South Africa

South America (Brazil and Colombia in particular! LOL)

Cheers Mick

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
  11. keano

keano Elite Member

Have you ever had hallucinations from Alcohol withdrawal ?

I have indeed. The worst was when I could see water flowing in from my bedroom ceiling and kept getting up to switch the light on. Dark times. Nothing like that lately though!

what's the Longest amount of hours you have been awake and why ?  

Probably about 3 days due to partying, again not something that has happened lately

Are birds from Liverpool Slutty ?

Can't really answer this. Intelligence which I have gathered over the years would suggest yet but I have not really been out with any scouse birds and when I used to go to town I found that the hot scouse girls tend to be with butt ugly skinny little rats. A lot of them are very materialistic. I don't think I have made friends with any really attractive scouse girls in all the time I have been here and I'm a very easy going, happy go lucky person. Always wondered about this. Interesting question which has got me thinking. I will probably be crying and cutting myself in about ten minutes!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
  12. Arterial Dan

Arterial Dan Administrator Staff Member

Will lock this for the moment.

13. Irish Beast

Bad time to interview myself! Will answer now! Cheers for locking Dan

14. Irish Beast

All done - Few more days then on to the next person. Its not really victim of the week anymore is it. More like 'Victim of a non defined period of time until IB can get his arse in gear!"

15. GymRatGresham

GymRatGresham King of Bad Jokes

I'll get this started again shall i?

Favourite Film?

Tough one but probably the Shawshank Redemption

If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?

A camel (2 humped) definitely! Imagine riding it to the pub!

What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?

Probably a steak in a really fancy restaraunt in Newcastle but it was so small I was gutted. I couldnt eatthe starter cos I didnt realise the tuna steaks were raw so left pretty hungry.

Favourite Band?

Queen - definitely. Massive fan. Even have a singing Freddie Mercury doll!

Favourite song not by that band?

My way by Elvis Presley

What are your nicknames except username?

Everyone at home in Northern Ireland (including family members) call me Beaver! No rude meaning, sorry to disappoint.

Best advice to give outside of lifting?

Life is not about waiting for a storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain. I love that quote

Do you believe in anything you can't explain?

Yes - I have dreams that then occur in the future. I kid you not. Sure I have some kind of psychic ability

What is your most said phrase?

Pint of Guinness please!

Cheers for the questions mate. Took some thought!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.