Victim of the week- AlriteGeezer

Discussion in 'Member Interviews' started by Irish Beast, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast Staff Member

Thanks to AlriteGeezer for agreeing to being interviewed. He has been around for a long time now. Joined before me in fact!

Usual rules apply

I'll start

1) What inspired to to take up Bodybuilding?

2) What is the proudest moment in your life?

3) Worst injury ever sustained and how?

4) If you could change one thing about your past what would it be?

5) Favourite boyband past and present?

2. Homercles

Homercles Moderator Staff Member

1/ Favourite meal?

2/ Which celebrity would you most like to fire out of a cannon at which other celebrity?

3/ Resource based economy, yay or nay?

4/ Apartment with a beautiful city-scape view or cabin in the woods?

5/ Favourite Olympic sport to watch? (summer and /or winter)

6/ Orange juice - Bits or no bits?

3. anna1

anna1 Senior Member

1. what is your biggest accomplishment so far ?

2. short term goals ?

3  describe yourself in 3 words 

4 .weirdest dream u've ever had 

4. AlriteGeezer

AlriteGeezer Elite Member

Thanks IB.. yeah i hadnt actually realised id been on here for so long, time flies aye

1. My best mate at the time got me into lifting, out his garden.. all weathers! Ha! I was 18 at the time, 9st wet and it was all about the 'SAS' (sunbeds and steroids) diamond earings included. Used to do 3hr chest and arm workout every friday/sat before going out lol We had good times.. partying, girls etc then it was steroids and acne which ruined my self confidence.

2 proudest moment is actually getting my arse in gear and buying my house, so i expect this monday will be my biggest life moment so far.

3 worst injury was tearing my RC. I did it 1st time with 40kg dbs on decline press, almost needed a face lift too! Lol but its popped out so many times iv lost count now. Its now completely fcuked. I need an op to fix it, had it all ready to go but being self employed at the time, i just couldnt afford not to work. Had to quit playing squash because it kept popping out lol

4 i inherited some money when i was 18, was left over

5. AlriteGeezer

1 favourite meal is a hard one cos i am a real foodie... but the one that never lets me down is ham, egg and chips! Lol

2 Thats easy Bruce forsyth into Ann Robinson, he goes through me cos hes so cringey... and well, need i elaborate on her...

3 il be honest here mate, i have very limited knowledge and understandings on economics, but i would assume resources would be a good basis.

4 well im quite outdoorsy, i love camping, walks/running through the woods etc so i could appreciate the tranquility of living in the woods, but being 27.. i would love the hustle and bustle of being city based, so yeah the city apartment for me.

5 road cycling is my favourite summer sport but very close is swimming, winter is defo the skiing events... would love to try skiing one day

6 its all about the bits.. im easy though

6. Homercles

Homercles Moderator Staff Member

Good answers, cheers Geezer!

AlriteGeezer likes this.
  7. AlriteGeezer

1, like i said above... buying my house is my biggest accomplishment yet... marriage and family then but they are way off at the moment.

2 short term goals are mostly house related at the moment, i want it like a show house! But the only other one is, im getting a bookshelf and starting when iove on, my goal is to fill it... with books i have actually read.

3 polite, respectful and courtious

4 iv never actually remembered any dreams, is this weird?

8. AlriteGeezer

When i move in*

9. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Elite Member

How old are you mate? Guessing not over 25?

Before this thread I always thought you were older for some point ?

If money was no restriction where would you like to live and why ?

What's your favourite meal?

Once you get the house as you want it, any plans for kids etc?

Sweet or sour?

Upto this point in your life what's the best advice you can recall that has made a positive difference to how you live your life?

10. AlriteGeezer

1, im 27 mate but 25 will do fine! Ha

2, well i been around on the forums since i was 18, my first few posts were how to avoid acne, acne free cycles.. then i found accutane lol

3 Thats a good question, i was all set for australia in my early 20s, had my work sorted, place to crash.. money saved. But i found a girl (my first love lolz) went out the window then... spent the money on a civic type r lol. Think i could have made a nice life there... loads to do out there surfing etc good weather all year. I know loads of boys who been and its 50/50 some love it and still there now, some hated it and said its not all cracked up what its meant to be.. who knows. Thats the only place iv ever thought of though... money no object, id still always have a welsh home :)

4, ham egg and chips always hits the spot no matter what, but a juicy ribeye steak cooked rare is right up there

5 well time is creeping on me now, so i would love kids by 30, my mrs has a 4yr little girl, needless to say i treat her as my own and worship her, iv been around since she was just walking/talking, so im her dad really anyway. The father is pretty much non exsitant so shes mine! Lol my mrs is studying to become a solicitor so kids are off the cards for 3yrs till she qualifies which im all for.

6 defo sour, im not a sweet person at all... dont eat cakes or chocolate at all, il always go for starters over desert ect i love grapefruit too

7 Never stroke another mans rhubarb ha! Naa my best one is 'todays favour, is tomorrows chore' and its spot on. Iv been bitten on the arse so many times helping people out over the years and they walk all over you and take the piss. Ypu give them an inch and they take a mile. Another one i had years ago when i started work on site.. is always think the worst of people, if you think they are a cnut, its cos they probably are. When your wrong, its a pleasant surprise and restores a little faith back to humanity lol its served me well this one.