The Dirty One - sept 2015 post blast poncing Pg 225

She had a go at me today for NOT getting one of those trimmers and asked why I put them back lol

LMAO they are fcukin unreal they haven't got a clue what they say half the time,just proves when they enter whingy bastard mode they don't even listen to themselves waffling on

LOL to fucking true. It's just confrontation for sake of it, especially when they brush you away AFTER their comments or moan saying it doesn't matter

Stuck in another Sunday session, Mrs had spent most of yesterday (as we had the grandson) saying we'd not do much today so I suggested me getting a session in would mean I'd be home Monday evening uninterrupted. A light weigh in tho at 105.4 but I have a roast to do for later so we'll make that back up. Shoulders feeling OK but no idea what's going on with my hands, both of them are really sore and the right is quite bad in some positions. Interestingly, no problem at all in the gym it seemed. Did all drag out a bit catching up with some familiar faces again.

A: Flat BB Bench: 10x20, 10x40, 8x60, 8x80, 115x8, 7, 6, 5
B: Incline Cable Fly: #6+2.5kg x10, 9, 8... #6x8
C: Bench Supported DB Rows: 10x32.5s, 47.5s x11, 10, 8, 8
D: V Bar Pull Down: 6x#11, #15+5kg x11, 10, 9, 8
E: Barbell Curl: 5x40, 55x7, 6, 6, 5
F: Tricep Press Machine: 10x75, 112x11...114.5x10, 9, 8

Not too sure if I got too carried away today or not, at least I'm off again tomorrow, but it all felt ok. Everything was looking for 4 sets tho. Got a bit greedy on bench but getting another 'no rules' session in I figured I'd trying an extra 5kg. It did cost me on reps so in hindsight 112.5 would have been better but with the 4 sets I was up on last week in the end and for a 5kg increase only losing 1 rep per set is decent going. Cable flyes up 2.5 and the first 3 sets were solid enough, didn't want to drop under 8 tho so lost the 2.5s for a final set of 8 again, felt good tho considering the extra bench work. Nowhere to go weight wise on the rows and didn't fancy improvising too much today so sought out the reps and sets, no real issues here and 4 solid sets put away. VPDs were up 5kg but didn't take a hit, last reps were tough and maybe a smidge of English on 1 or 2 tops at the end but felt strong. Upped biceps by 2.5 which considering the hands etc was a risky move, 1st set felt heavy but once moving things went OK and finished better than the 1st set suggested. Tricep presses required some balancing with another KB to get the weight up and surprisingly managed a mid set increase as it was just repping a bit higher than targeted. It was now when the women to men ratio got quite favourable but alas I was done.

Whoooaaah hang on dude women turned up and you left????? Next Sunday train later.

I know, I was cursing myself all the way home, couple of hotties too..... altho I am now at that stage in my life where I am just the pervy old man

Another lighter than expected weigh-in 105.8kg. It's not a problem, with the lower volume and just for a break, I have knocked a few hundred calories off my daily intake so TBH even holding this weight in a good thing especially 8 weeks post-blast now., it's only about half a kg anyway. All feeling good for today's session, bit of caffeine ready for the extra work anticipated.

A: Back Squats: 10x60, 8x80, 5x100, 2x120, 150x7, 6, 5, 4
B: Leg Extensions: 6x#13, #18 x15, 12, 11, 9
C: Seated Hamstring Curl: 8x60, 92.5x11, 10, 9, 8
D: Hamstring SL Ext (DBs): 6x35s 47.5s x11, 10, 10, 9
E: Seated Calf Press: 8x140, 175x9, 9, 8, 8
F: Ab Machine: 45x18, 18, 18, 18

Brief bit of limbering and no obvious signs of potential issues so felt brave and went up to 150. I just wanted it on the bar but I knew I'd pay the price, which I did. Each set down a rep (well the 3rd held out) but they were a bit of a struggle so a 4th sets wasn't going to be avoided. Went a bit tight on my belt which wasn't great on that 4th set but happy enough to have done some good work with it. Leg extension were a bolt out the blue, up a pin and comfortably beat my reps on set 1 and matched them all thereafter. Quad pump felt good so had a brief ponce in my briefs. Upstairs for some seated ham curls, remembered to dial that form in again but still managed up my reps with 2.5 extra on the weights and that 4th set. Back downstairs for Ham exts, nowhere to go weight wise but I do watch failure on these as you can feel form breaking so probably never go OTT on these, felt good tho, reps and sets up. Seated calf was up 5, reps were grind to hold out but they did with an extra set too. Wrapped up with the usual ab shimmy, these seemed to take extra reps easily for some reason. Feeling it now, felt it then too.

Your only a Pervy old man if your caught but you have mastered the art of the stealth perv so you'll be fine lol.

Nice bit posing in fact managed to get that bit on a loop.....very nice LMAO

Any fireworks tonight?

I was working late but nah, we don't do the main town fireworks, too manic and not that great a display, my son's school do a really good one, you have to pay but it's less busy and that's been moved to this Saturday so we may well do that.

I nearly wore my crutchless panties for you

Another post work workout loomed. Been a hard week training wise so wasn't sure how it would go at this stage in the day, and I forgot my pre-WO caffeine with my son being ill and checking up on him before I left. Started off nice and quiet but by the end there was about 40 people in there. It's an interesting crowd, loads of quasi PLers squatting in a rack with their Adidas heels. A surprisingly high number of women.... I guess I start to see now what the purpose of the gestapo rules are and what their target market now is. Not being a PLer I was getting a few "WTF are you doing" looks I sensed

A: Incline BB Bench: 10x20, 10x40, 10x60, 4x80, 100x10, 8, 6, 6
B: Seated Cable Fly: #6+5kg x10, 9, 8... #6x8
C: Landmine Row: 8x70, 100x8, 8, 8, 7
D: Parallel Pull Down: 8x#10, #15 x10, 10, 8, 7
E: Barbell Drag Curl: 6x20, 50x10, 9, 8, 8
F: Push Down - skull: 6x#13, #16+5kg x12, 10, 9, 8

Altho I was de-caffeinated warming up on bench felt fairly good so was happy upping to 100. Still not happy about this bench tho (might switch order next block so I can inc press in the racks maybe). 1st set of 100 felt really solid so pleased with that, next for 8 was fairly locked in to. After that my concern about fatigue and missing a rep or my body failing me resulted in. 6 reps when I think 7 was there, confirmed when I got a spot on the last and made good work of another 6. Seated flyes went for the same weight as I don't want these repping too low. Pretty much hit my mark but reduced the last set to keep reps at the 8. Rows were a brave 100, could feel this. 1st set I thought I'd finally overcooked things but the next 2 sets seemed far more locked in, last set finally did take it's toll. Para PDs were fine, up in weight and reps holding about even and then the 4th was tagged in. Peak time was now starting to hit, every rack in use but 1 PLing platform was free so I curled on it (making the point that I'm not allowed to put weights on the floor), no-one asked me to move so my drag curl sets were done in peace. 50 was a bit ambitious tho, 1st was off, was a bit better after that but they were heavy today. Skull exts were alright tho, little more weight, holding reps and the 4th set was also fine.

I don't half weigh in light when I only have half a day between session and only 3 meals. 105.2 (over 1kg down on yesterday LOL). Had a small reprieve time wise in that the Mrs had a 10am physio appt so didn't hit the gym until 11am, caffeine popped. Was all going to be a rush to get done, get fed, get changed and get to work today. Was tempted to do it tomorrow but then figured I'd just be bored at home.

A: Stiff Leg DL: 10x70, 8x110, 5x150, 200x8, 8, 7, 6
B: Laying Ham Curl: 8x#8, #11x10, 9, 8... #10x8
C: Hack Squats - pause: 6x60, 115x10, 9, 7, 7
D: Deep, Pause Leg Press: 8x120, 10x180, 240x13... 245x11, 10, 11
E: Hack Calves, extra mat, deep stretch: 115x15, 13, 10, 10

Not sure where I got the energy for that lot, dare say I'll suffer later. Still treading carefully on SLDL with this glute/ham thing but TnG seems to be issue free pretty much. Went up to 200 today and made good work of 4 zapping sets. Ham curls took me bu surprise, getting 3 good sets out on #11 before dropping the last set to keep my reps in target zone, they were tough at the end tho. Felt a bit delicate on the warm up set of hacks but after that was pretty dialled in. 1st 3 sets were 1 rep for the good then just about had it in me for a 4th. Leg press continues to bemuse me, upped the weight, repped out really well, added another 5 and still held ground pretty well with a 4th set powering up out of nowhere. Calves also acting very weird, weight up and easily upped my reps too.

Crutchless panties LMAO

Starting to get busy in the gym now your on different shifts still a severe lack of the women there though.

There are actually quite a few. Must have been 6 or 7 just is the free weights bit alone when I left. Proper PLing clique tho, a vain tart like me is clearly all they despise about training.

6 or 7 and yet again you left.......WHATS GOING ON???? WHERES DV GONE ??? LMAO

PL do me favor when you film them try not to get any shots of how much weight they lift... would just spoil the wank when they are benching double my best ever lift!

There's a nice arse in the background when I'm doing my trap shrugs in todays vid, so you have me and her to nut one off over. There are too many in the evenings to get my stealth work going on, plus they're still too wary of me to drop their guard.... I think I'm the resident roid-head in the evening now so they all glare at me condescendingly LOL

Back