• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

Test/eq/tren

me!

i used 4ml EW of the 10ml WC Equitren 800 blend with 1ml T400

got into the best condition of my life on it. Couldnt run that dose again, i'd get locked up lol

Last edited:
if its vascularity u need then ovcourse EQ does the trick, what brand are u trying out?

I like eq around 800mg

Tren I'm just dipping my toe into again, been years since I've ran it so only been using 100-200mg a week. Added more calories, and no sides to speak of so going to up it a bit more.

What you been using up to now dose wise?

I like eq around 800mg

Tren I'm just dipping my toe into again, been years since I've ran it so only been using 100-200mg a week. Added more calories, and no sides to speak of so going to up it a bit more.

What you been using up to now dose wise?
I havent even startrd it yet mate was jist getting some ideas but after reading this i fink al start monday haha

I'm starting as doses above... but will probably end up with 400mg Tren and 800mg EQ

Depends how I get on with the Tren.. went abit psycho on lowish dose ace last going off lol

EQ is the only hormone that wrecked me mentally, I will never touch it again. EQ plus tren....no thanks! I value my sanity more than looking good.

Back