Struggling With Appetite

Irish Beast

Firstly I never thought I would be writing a thread about this as Im usually a hungry hound!

When I started back training approx 2 months ago getting back to the diet was a doddle. Now my diet is pretty terrible. Convenience food, if it cant be cooked with a kettle than fuck it!

Appetite went like that a good few weeks ago but thought it would pass. Its annoying cos I'm doing damn hard sessions then coming home and eating little or nothing that day. Just Endless bananas, shakes, quark etc which are not terrible but its a wank diet on the whole. Not hitting anywhere near 3000 clean cals. Not even 2k if Im honest.

Never struggled with appetite before, although I wonder if its linked to the seasonal depression I spoke about in a very long journal post.

Do any of you suffer with it seasonally, of and on? as I know want to get maximum reward for all this physical and financial abuse I'm putting on my body

you thought about prepping some food and putting in tuppa wear boxes rdy to be mircowaved? Its quicker to prep than you think. Chicken in the oven with seasoning on, boil some weighed rice out, while rice is cooking microwave some frozen veg, plan fry some lean mince etc. Can get a few days meals done with an hour, if that.

Not to be the first to suggest another med into the mix but mk677 at 10mg a day nudges my appetite well forward

Normally I don't get hungry till around 11am - this has me waking at 7-8 ready for a decent sized meal

I have found Huel to be really good for times when I don't feel like eating. I will probably go on about it a lot as its a brilliant product. The black one is low carb and high protein. Quite filling and doesn't make you fart all day! Doesn't taste amazing and I would recommend a blender even though the shaker is quite good it struggles at times if you do 2 scoops (800 cals)

I have found Huel to be really good for times when I don't feel like eating. I will probably go on about it a lot as its a brilliant product. The black one is low carb and high protein. Quite filling and doesn't make you fart all day! Doesn't taste amazing and I would recommend a blender even though the shaker is quite good it struggles at times if you do 2 scoops (800 cals)

go on… gies your referral code then

Back