Steroid of the month - Have I missed any?

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Irish Beast, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

Looking down the list I am wondering if there are any obvious ones I have missed. I know there are 101 variations of test etc but not going down that route?

Once all the gear has been discussed I'm going to move on to fat burners and other physique assisting meds

2. Rudedog

Rudedog Senior Member

Looking at the list I cant think of any more other than variations of whats already there

3. New Hybrid

New Hybrid all time third top poster brahs!

czech drops :)

4. AlriteGeezer

AlriteGeezer Elite Member

5. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

Mtren?

isnt tren after all.

New Hybrid likes this.
  6. . Az .

. Az . Elite Member

Methyltrienolone 

Mibolerone (Cheque Drops)

Methenolone Enanthate (Primo) 

Fluoxymesterone (Halotestin) 

Worth a mention. 

I think the best way to proceed with some of the more obscure, niche AAS would be to contain them in a single thread. Halo, mtren and cheque drops could feasibly exist in a single thread. 

Irish Beast and New Hybrid like this.
  7. Scrappy

Scrappy Spit and Sawdust Quizmaster

Ph? Same thing really just legal ish 

Epi 

Hdrol 

8. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

Thanks for the suggestion scrappy. not really thought about Prohormones. Not sure I would get many respones

Superb. Can't believe I forgot Primo. Halo is a decent shout but not sure how many replies I will get but worth throwing it on. Good man. Will put them on later

V1nce likes this.
  9. steve4311

steve4311 Senior Member

What about proviron? 

10. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

Not a steroid mate but considering doing reviews of other Bodybuilding related meds

11. EddieCakes

EddieCakes Member

might be a stupid question,so apologies in advance..age 55 now and really lookin for something to kick me in the ass...are all steroids administered by injection...and whats HGH?...I have never worked out in a gym so have never come across any of this stuff so its a bit confusing...don't know if you can tell in pic but I'm in pretty good shape, but I am so losing the will to keep it up...love the comments I get when out but its getting harder and harder to hit the weights...thats kinda why I came here...so sorry if I sound a bit dumb...cheers

12. Rudedog

Rudedog Senior Member

Hgh is human growth hormone

Steroids can be injected amd some can be taken orally

13. New Hybrid

New Hybrid all time third top poster brahs!

we should do this now: halo, m-tren, czech drops. the hardcore strength steroids.

14. EddieCakes

EddieCakes Member

cheers Dog...seen GH advanced pill stuff advertised...any good to your knowledge...and can you buy HGH?

15. Rudedog

Rudedog Senior Member

GH pills will be a load of shit save your money

Yes you can buy HGH but unless you know someone who can get you pharma then again a waste of money. Even pharma will be a waste of money for most people results wise.

EddieCakes and New Hybrid like this.