Starting from scratch - one last push to sanity

So do you train at the business park you work at when in Cambs or do you go to a gym your way?

I train back down in West London where I live. I only really head up to Cambs on Monday to set up the staff for the week and Wednesday-Thursday to run the distribution. Been working on Norfolk and Suffolk quotes for a while now though so may need to be up there more and get a house there to if it comes off.

I love the area. Spent 6 years running in and out of the press near Tesco in Milton. I had the contracts for Cambridge News and all other free titles from Essex to Burton on Trent.

Serious leg dom's today.  Should be fun at work for the the next 37 hours ha!

Fucking yes leg doms are the best, and worse, avoiding stairs, and walking, and sitting down, and standing up ;)

@RAD @Scott32 I understand all of this more now than I ever have. Just under 2 years ago I was destroyed and a nervous wreck. Dropped 3st in a month, didn't sleep more than 10 hours a week, was completely destroyed. Slowly I rebuilt myself the hard way. Came to terms with my own faults and forgave myself and others. Sounds really mellow dramatic but it's the truth.

I'm now happier than I've ever been in my life and this is the final part of a jigsaw that's needed to be put back together since I was a 4 year old. Shit journey, great destination.

Reactions: RAD
As Scott says mate its a horrible world to be stuck in and you have done bloody great to pull yourself out of it

Crazy day today with much running about but I got to the gym

Incline db press

20 x 12, 28 x 10, 36 x 8, 40 x 6 drop 28 x 8

Iso lat press

60 x 12, 90 x 10 x 2 drop 60 x 5 drop 30 x 8 + partials

Flyes

25 x 10, 25 x 8 drop 18 x 7 drop 10 x 6

Ez preacher curl

50 x 10, 70 x 5 abort as it was killing my wrist, 50 x 10 drop 30 x 8

Standing db curl

25 x 10, 25 x 10, 15 x 20 super slow

All done, had to abort on preacher as my wrists were not strong enough yet for the weight!

Ahhhhhh good old body dismorphia is kicking in!

Apparently my brain is telling me I've lost no weight and am not looking any different.

I think it's because I'm used to some parts of my body looking tighter earlier than others and I'm not seeing it yet. Perhaps it's because I'm older, or longer out of the gym or because I'm keeping a few carbs in when I usally go super low but I refuse to let it effect my plan right now.

Focus you big prick your going the right way! No rush!

There is no rush mate. Ive just only started feeling a true mind muscle connection after 8 weeks back in the gym.

Slow and stead till that ball starts rolling, at which point it clear sailing!

Cns needs more time to adapt than muscle. If u dont already 10min ice baths after training days benefits the cns no end.

^^^^^ what rude said, it's not a sprint try to focus on the bigger picture

Although in my head I look like skinny spice ;)

Cheers guys, I know your all right. Has just been a testing few days as I was down in Hampshire with my other 2 beautiful children and its always hard for us all when I have to leave so head was firmly in a bad place today.

I've also under ate a little the last few days which is bad!

All readdressed now. Chilled with my 3 girls and the wife and used the benefit of living in London and ordered a beautiful healthy peri peri meal made special to my needs. Lived in Bedfordshire for 5 years before the last year and a half and missed being able to have a guilt free meal delivered to make you feel like you are actually part of the family haha!

Like everyone has said just got to give it time I normally work on at least 4 months till I notice any change

Delivered take aways another thing that you can't get over here lol

Back