Squats back on track 190kg x5

Discussion in 'Strength & Powerlifting' started by Incognito, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Incognito

Incognito Resident wookie

Will be topping out at 195kg for 5 or 6 this week then dropping down to triples to handle a bit more weight.

I hit a 220kg pb last time round when these maxed at 182.5kg for 5 so safe to say I'm on for a nice PB when time comes.

Have broke down squatting form and worked on shoulder mobility and posture which has improved the efficiency of my squat as well as them now causing me no pain in upper arms.

Also now hitting depth fine in flat shoes so sticking with these as I can generate a lot more power through flats.

2. New Hybrid

New Hybrid all time third top poster brahs!

good work fella. 

3. holly

holly Stong Beastie

Looking wicked there

4. Incognito

Thanks guys. I used to think I could squat...until I learned to squat all over again...and again lol good technique moves more weight than brute force alone. I have eradicated the good morning issues that happened at higher weights and have also got rid of the knee cave. Happy with form but still have plenty of progress to make on my 5rms by the feel of things but unfortunately after this week I'll have to start hitting triples and singles to condition myself for the comp.

5. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Elite Member

You fcuking buried those mate

6. Incognito

Hahaha this was just under a year ago. Done 255kg X 5 Monday. I'll take 65kg for a years graft thank you! Let's see if we can get this to 300 X 5 for next Jan fuck it

7. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Elite Member

Dem crazy gainz brah

8. Incognito

Here's to another 12 months of em mate! I will squat 350 in raw with wraps and deadlift 400 raw in my life time. Pushing those boundaries may however shorten said life lol

Nowhere near my limits at moment gains piling on fast with the most basic training

Rentaghost likes this.
  9. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Elite Member

If it's a risk you are willing to take....

Are you finding that you are having to really ramp things up or have you found 'sensible' doses working so far

10. Incognito

Find that more gear kills appetite for me passed a certain point and wrecks progress food does more than fear a lot of time no food gesr doesn't work for me. Tried everytivg from 250mg week to 5g and tbh I find avout 2-3g is the money spot. For me. Current Pbs in power thread were on 250mg a week cruise just ramping it up now mate. Test is best as well. Touch of tren but not to the mental extent ice done in past

Arterial Dan likes this.
  11. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Elite Member

I'm 3 weeks in on 200 test and 600 tren (both enan), which is about half the total gear dose I normally do and while not on par with your good self it's been like rocket fuel compared to past cycles and should hardly be kicking in yet... and not had any of the gut upsets and stuff I get on 1600+ of test and deca

Arterial Dan likes this.