squat shoes

Echo the above brilliant mid range shoe. Would go for these over the power lifts they are more 'crossfit' multipurpose. For squatting / overhead pressing power perfects are perfect. Last forever too

yeah after the heel really as my ankle flexibility is crap. it is getting better tho.

Yeah I've got one dodgy ankle too, have wanted squat shoes for ages but can't justify the cost atm

They do some really extravagant ones, not sure if they are any better than basic squat shoes

Yeah converse are better for wider stance and equipped squats but if you want a heel the Adidas shoes are good. Small made as ever for the brand though

Go up half a size.

I go back and forth between converse and squat shoes. Currently on squat shoes fairly wide but not super wide.

Done well in both if you are just starting I'd say 30 quid eBay converse if you are dead set on a heel then as said the Adidas.

Barefoot I can't screw heels in which keeps knees out and fires glutes too sweaty and slippery on a wooden platform prob ok on rubber matting

Barefoot I can't screw heels in which keeps knees out and fires glutes too sweaty and slippery on a wooden platform prob ok on rubber matting
Ah that'll be it, my gym floors rubber. No platform at the one I'm at currently.

Need to get this move sorted and get to strength asylum. Need to find somewhere for events training in Cheshire too.....

Have a word in asylum mate they will point you in right direction. Tell ed he better up his game I'm only 180kg behind him lmfao

Back