Some Recent Heavy Squatting From Last Few Weeks

Discussion in 'Strength & Powerlifting' started by Incognito, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Incognito

Incognito Resident wookie

245kg for 3 sets of 5 back squats (sorry about the mid lift manic ramblings some cunt called my depth on Facebook week before, quad was tight and was maybe inch out so got pissed off and sunk these)

Doubled 185kg easy front squat after lost balance backwards and wobbled me so cut set was suppose to triple. Still PB.

Last serious weeks training before crimbo I done 3x3 with 255kg

2. New Hybrid

New Hybrid all time third top poster brahs!

strong lifting chief. you tried those wraps yet?

3. Incognito

Not yet mate Lol I will do just getting loads out of the Titans at the moment and have swuat for reps in next comp so staying with these. Aiming for a dozen plus reps on 220 won't happen in those heavy wraps more suited to max work as they are bastard thick

4. danny187

danny187 Elite Member

Did you shout at the end " that fucking deep enough or what "

If so, that was great haha.

Good squatting mate.

Incognito and paitsio like this.
  5. Seunim

Seunim Senior Member

Impressive. Weights I'll never be doing at my age, but nonetheless, can truly appreciate and respect. Strong work brother.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  6. Incognito

Ha ha yes mate. I get a bit lost in the moment lol

Thanks mate

7. Incognito

255kg for 5 today for a 10kg PB on 5 reps. Haven't done a 1rm in ages and won't bother but must be 280.

holly likes this.
  8. Incognito

Leg size exploding and with it is coming swuat strength lol gears kicking in all reps were to depth even the shorter range ones the above and behind angle doesn't do justice u fortunately but here's a 10kg PB from last Monday

9. New Hybrid

New Hybrid all time third top poster brahs!

280 for sure, at least! looking very strong and explosive. just be careful with your walk outs though. something pagan said to me a few years ago, its good to be aggressive with them but when the weights get heavy(like now, lol!) it can be pretty dangerous. bouncy looking bar too which wont make it any more safe.

10. Incognito

Texas power bar mate believe it or not I drive the shit out of top half of swuat always have so it bounces like a fucker

Yeah I know what you mean that's why spotter and half rack thing is in use. I can't squat for shit unless I unrack like I mean it it feels too heavy gotta be ready to kill it. Just keep convincing myself I'm unbreakblr mate to be honest hahaha my day will come.

Yeah I'm thinking 280 easy enough going to just keep repping till I'm tripling 280 tbh mate bear In mind
    Squats are day after heavy event training now so I'm already fatigued
    Once next comps out way I'll have week off and come in fresh try some big singles

11. Incognito

Also nice to know safety wise the fucker behind me could prob press that off my back hahaha not quiet but if I trust anyone to save me its him

holly likes this.
  12. holly

holly Stong Beastie

Fucking strong looking squats

13. Incognito

Thanks hol getting there mate want to be hitting 300 soon