Rad To The Bone

You forget how many decent rap groups were about just downloaded the 2 live crew,melle Mel,whodini , ice t and the beat street soundtrack.Just need my puma wind jammer on and a bit lino now LOL

Ever heard of hick hop? its red neck rap lol just downloaded the moonshine bandits and the lacs good stuff..... I think owing a tractor/digger is having a bad effect on me LMAO.

After a day of swearing at a kitchen it was time to hit a warm shed.

Week 2

Back/bis

Seated row 51x8,52x8,53x8
WG pulldowns 31x10,32x10,33x10
Cg pulldowns 26x12,27x12,28x12

Preacher curls 20x8,22x8,22x8
Rope hammers 15x10,16x10,17x10
Reverse curls 8x12,9x12,10x12

Back work felt strong was tempted to chuck more weight on but then remembered its only week 2 so not to be so hasty lol.Biceps yet again preacher was a killer got a bit more weight on but hard going the rest hammers and reverse moved a load better than last week which I didn't expect after the struggle on preachers.

Things are moving along nicely so no complaints yet

Unlike the fcukin kitchen refit got a few bench tops cut and in position today but what a fcuk on that was tomorrow should be fun cutting the hole for the new sink always a nervous time LOL

Hick hop... fvcking lol at that.

That's a lot of bicep work... After a lot of back work that would have worked the biceps a lot. 20" by next week

Hick hop is awesome LMAO can't remember how the hell I found it.

Decided to hammer the shit out of my biceps and triceps I got them to 16.8 inches when I was natural but now I am juicing they should be at least 18 in my professional opinion LOL .

Everything else is growing but bis and tris are lagging a bit ...soon put that right !!

Last session of the week by the time I get to this one I always feel bloody knackered hopefully this will clear the more I run this routine.

Week 2

Shoulders

Sa ohp cable press 11x8,12x8,13x8
Cable front raises 11x10,12x10,13x10
Sa cable fly's 4x12,5x12,5x12

Bit of a struggle but got through it just felt flat as hell the weather could be playing a part though its hot and muggy we need a thunder storm to clear the air its fcukin awful at the minute

Rain stopped play on kitchen work top cutting could have brought them to the shed but fcuk that couldn't be arsed so fitted spotlights instead I remember saying to the Mrs when you choose new spotlights make sure they are same diameter so they'll be a straight swap.Might have well said "blah,blah,blah"

Had to recut the holes with a jigsaw as they were far to fcukin big.....why do I bother LOL

They'll always get what they want and expect to to fix their shit up. You sure are a slow learner... says me lol

Fatigue could be the work per session. That's why I like 2x per week for everything, each individual session is less fatiguing... you just have to do more of them

Reactions: RAD
Forgot about how things in the local takeaway have got well out of hand.Went in tonight to pick up my stuff no one behind the counter only waited about 10seconds at the most before the waitress came straight over to sort it out,then I looked into the kitchen to see the chefs waving over at me like I am some long lost mate,then the guy who is normally behind the counter comes flying out of the kitchen shouting hello my friend sorry I was not there and begins shaking my hand frantically.

He then darts off back into the kitchen then the other guy I usually see then appears shouting hello and sorry no one was at the counter brings me a huge bag of poppadoms and bhajis for no extra charge and keeps apologising.All this infront of a crowded restaurant with people looking over.

I am rapidly coming to the conclusion they either think I am famous or theres aPortuguese mafia member who looks like me......Its fcukin bizzare LOL

They'll always get what they want and expect to to fix their shit up. You sure are a slow learner... says me lol

Fatigue could be the work per session. That's why I like 2x per week for everything, each individual session is less fatiguing... you just have to do more of them

LOL I usually do the buying of bits for refits but I trusted her this once.......never bloody again!!

I think the change over from full body has been a bit of a shock to the system going from 1 on 2 off to this is going to take a bit used to.But tbh I do like this routine just feels right but Jesus its hard graft at the minute.

Maybe the tales of micks mysterious passing has hit the village and everyone fears you now... that is a weird one tho.

Looks like I may have to figure out how to replace these fvcked laminated boards myself... I may seek diy tips

If I had one of those even my Mrs would start believing I can do it. She's already checked YT and reckons it's easy but I stopped short of telling her to fvcking do it then

Buy her the kit and tell her to crack on lol.According to my Mrs everything is easy plumbing,building,electric,joinery etc its all a piece of piss.......even though she can't do any of it.

The logic behind that is outstanding!!

Week 3

Bench press 94x8,96x8,98x8 ( plates only)
Incline 74x10,76x10,78x10 (plates only)
Butterflies 11x12,12x12,13x12

Pushdowns 22x8,23x8,24x8
Overhead rope pulls 14x10,15x10,16x10
Curl grip pushdowns 12x12,14x12,16x12

Am I only on the 3rd week?... it feels longer lol

Benching is moving along really well got a bit of niggle in both elbows not pain just a tight feeling its off chucking the worktops about so wore my elbow sleeves,was a bit worried I might flare things a bit but they did there job and everything went well.

Tricep work felt good but a bit to light tbh but that's a good sign.Found some strength from somewhere as today's session was pretty easy going don't know whether its I am settling into this routine now or that the mast is now kicking in lol

Love handle shots last night these are rapidly becoming my bugbear last night again my fcukin syringe decided to jam so had to change my grip around to get more force on the plunger whilst not racking the needle about...bloody right mess on.

No idea why the plunger gets jammed I follow the same routine every shot and plungers move freely but some reason when I am twisted round in a really uncomfortable position it decides to jam up .....twat

A bit light...? just do more reps, pushdowns are made for double figure reps anyhooo.

What size syringe do you use?

Back