Post something positive about your life :)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Irish Beast, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

Me too RMK.

I was fortunate/unfortunate in that I was early a fuck load of money and wasting it all. Proba putting about 500 quid a week up my nose. Could have bought a fucking house with the money I wasted on it. First it was fun and then it became a mental addiction. Never physical

The Red Meat Kid likes this.
  2. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Elite Member

Became pally with some low level dealers. They gave me free gear in exchange for items from the dark web. They were too thick to be able to use it.

I had 20k left over from my mum dying and I pretty much blew all that too when I lost my job

Ronnie_Malenko likes this.
  3. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

Glad to see ya out of that now mate

4. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Awesome mate. Glad to hear it.
    Addiction is a strange thing, as much as I like Coke, I couldn’t see myself addicted to it, where as opiates and alcohol would be easy for me to get caught up in.

Grimnir and The Red Meat Kid like this.
  5. RAD

RAD Elite Member

@The Red Meat Kid Jesus Christ mate I am glad to hear your on the mend,takes some doing to kick a addiction like that and get things back on track........massive respect mate

6. Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry Moderator Staff Member

Well, left that girl in Wales new year, been a bit of a ride the last 4 years, but learnt a hell of a lot about NPD/BPD all the Cluster B stuff and Bilpolar in the last 9 months, so, with the help of a counsellor, virtually everything started to make sense.

Back on the outskirts of Manchester, joined a gym after not training and eating for 4 years (because, if you lift weights and have a bit of muscle, you're an aggressive meathead, said the girl with various Masters Degrees !) just moved in to my new place and doing all sorts of shit with it, like putting in a multi-fuel/log burning stove amongst other things.

Rentaghost, The Red Meat Kid and RAD like this.
  7. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Great to see you back mate and to hear your turning things around for the better.You have as much luck with women as I do lol

Bit advice on your log burner it turns out you have to brush the chimney regularly a fact I found out about last winter.I lit mine and basically smoked us out took fcukin ages for the front room to clear then we had a loud roaring noise like a jet engine as the chimney then set on fire.It was awesome flames were shooting out of the top of stack had to get the hosepipe on it to put it out.

Also mine has a habit of the wood deciding to go crack and shoot burning embers on to my rug which then breaks into flames and I then have a rug on fire when I open the door to re stock it.

Who the hell thought me and a log burner was a good idea?

8. Dirty Harry

Lol, I'll ignore all those covert innuendo/double entendre comments RAD ;-), yeah I've been doing a lot of homework on it, they advise twice a year, tell you what though, I'm going to re-train and become a fookin chimney sweep, sweep chimney (which he didn't need to ) take old gas fire flue out, put new one down, secure, and put a suitable pot on, £600 , didn't even charge that for putting 3 boilers in lmao, what's worse, I could have done it myself but I've had this Vertigo thing going on for the last 9 months, finally getting to see a Neurologist after visits to A and E, the Docs, ENT, MRI Scan, so fingers crossed.

RAD likes this.
  9. RAD

RAD Elite Member

LOL you seen through my dodgy comments!!

£600 for that ??..I am in the bloody wrong game as well

Funny you mention that vertigo thing I was suffering from this really bad a couple of years ago,had to put a new roof on a static and was hanging on for dear life how the fcuk I didn't fall off the roof is beyond me.

It came down to ( for me anyway) a b12 deficiency despite having a b12 rich diet... got some sublingual drops after a couple of months things died down.

Now I am not saying that's what it is.... luckily it worked for me.

Hopefully they will find it and sort it for you... is it just the vertigo thing? Or is there other things going on as well ?

Dirty Harry likes this.
  10. Dirty Harry

Oddly RAD I've been on the B12 and Gingko Biloba but it's don nothing, have lots of clicking , Tinnitus, and I know from my ENT tests I've lost a shot load of hearing, suspects like BPPV, Vestibular Neuritis, Meniere's disease, any growths, have all been pretty much ruled out, I'm going for a @hormone imbalance' on the 'WTF's wrong with me ' Bingo card lol.

RAD likes this.
  11. RAD

RAD Elite Member

LOL could be well worth seeing where your test etc levels are,don't know if you know currently running my own trt with good results so far.Had enough of drs telling me I am crazy so thought sod it and ploughed the test in and its working!!

I don't know mate I have pretty much come to the conclusion that I have managed to totally break this body and now its more about chucking things in for damage limitation rather than actually fixing anything LOL

Here's hoping you get this sorted soon keep me updated on what you find out mate.

Dirty Harry likes this.
  12. Dirty Harry

Yeah will see what they say mate, ideally want to stay "test independent" and keep my flowing locks, still not quite ready to give them up.

RAD likes this.
  13. RAD

RAD Elite Member

LOL Mate all you need to do is a number 1 on the clippers and grow some stubble think Jason Statham honestly I get more attention now than when I had a full head of hair,as long as your well blessed in the good looks department you've got no worries lol

Tonight I picked up my order from the local Indian takeaway and the waitress was full of smiles and even opened the door for me when I entered and left a table and rushed over to open the door when I left good job my Mrs was in the car at the time or she would have went fcukin mental with her LOL

Trust me roids and thinning hair is the way forward LMAO

Ronnie_Malenko likes this.
  14. Dirty Harry

If my head wasn't like a misshapen spud mate I'd not be arsed, but it wouldn't even make it into one of those cheap ass veg bags they sell for pennies at the supermarkets, first time I did it years ago even my girls ran off screamimg, straight up lmao.

Rentaghost and RAD like this.
  15. RAD

RAD Elite Member

FLOL

Mate trust me my head has more dings and dents than a prostitute that accepted a lift off Peter Sutcliffe,my mam told me when I was little she bought a swing come rocker thing that I use to take to the max and manage to catapult myself out of on a regular basis,my regular head injury hospital visits got to a point where they were actually visited off social services suspecting child abuse which by all accounts sent my dad fcukin mental he went fcukin ballistic at them on the door step and slammed the door in their faces LOL

Trust me in my experience the women love a mis shapen skull for some weird reason LMAO

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019 at 12:48 AM