Post Something Positive About Your Life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one @Dirty Harry.

Bet your looking forward to the sleepovers and changing nappies again at your age :)

Grand kids keep you young.

Free from weed and cigs for the longest time since I was 14 (now 32) and feeling ace for it. my little girl getting her purple with white stripe belt in karate and the smile on her face when she got home. @Irish Beast I think it has something to do with the motility of sperm (boy based swim faster but die quicker and girl based live longer but are slower) not sure how this relates but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

I got a good woman in my life.
Offers to cook my food so it's on the table when I get back from the gym.

She's good to talk to no matter what and is a proper laugh.

One of my little brother was born prem, born at 27 weeks.
The kid turn two the other week. Walking strong, babbling away and feeding himself.
Beautiful kid with broad shoulders. Cracking laugh and a cheeky smile.

What a great thread. Much better thank the moaning one!

Having three Bose sound docks delivered and a concept 2 rowing machine delivered today.

Feeling great fro staying away from coke and smashing loads of cardio.

Off on holiday in a few weeks in the sunshine.

It's summer and the weather is nice.

Loving life, work, training, and existence in general!

What a great thread. Much better thank the moaning one! Having three Bose sound docks delivered and a concept 2 rowing machine delivered today. Feeling great fro staying away from coke and smashing loads of cardio. Off on holiday in a few weeks in the sunshine. It's summer and the weather is nice. Loving life, work, training, and existence in general!
Good man - Ditto

That shit has ruined my life. Pure and simple. All my jobs since I was in my mid 20s have paid between 40-70k a year and at 33 I have absolutely nothing to show for it apart from a mountain of debts, messed up relationships and a series of health problems. I used to think it was bad luck but its not. Since I have been pretty much clean of everything I don't seem to have as much of this 'bad luck'. Life is not a bed of roses but I think it will get better in time.I'm making my money last longer and my body feels better. I had a wheeze in my chest for some time and its now gone!. If you have the willpower to indulge every so often then no major harm, but once I start it goes on for days and spending between

There's a lot of great things in my life that I struggle to feel good about, there's always one exception though.

My daughter, doesn't matter how down or depressed I am her smile lifts me right out of it. Absolutely beautiful.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm sure I read somewhere that there is science behind that

@Pip was it you that mentioned it? Might have been someone else
Yes it was and there isnt concrete science behind it.

I think the viscosity of the seminal fluid is reduced whilst on gear so the xy faggots die sooner out of their environment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back