Post something positive about your life :)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Irish Beast, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

Bit of a feel good thread here to get people smiling, Just mention one or a few things going on in your life that you are really enjoying. Can be anything, doesn't have to be gym related in any way

I have given up various drugs which have plagued me for years and I really feel like I have a new lease of life. I was convinced they were helping me cope but they were just dragging me down. Im at the point now where I don't think I will need professional help for much longer. At one point I could not see an end in sight

Also good to see some members back posting regularly :)

Go on - Don't be shy. Going to sticky this for a little while

2. Arterial Dan

Arterial Dan Administrator Staff Member

That's great to hear mate, well done.

Irish Beast likes this.
  3. tio

tio Something big is coming......

Being near enough psoriasis free for the first time in my life in nearly 15 years.

Still having the dog wake me up every morning even though her foot is held together by 15 staples and what seems to be 10 metres of adding and gauze, still finds the energy to give me a hug when i walk through the door.

Not working 16 hour days anymore and focusing on actually having a life.

Pip, New Hybrid and Irish Beast like this.
  4. tomlet1

tomlet1 Elite Member

Baby due in 3 days! :)

5. xHamster

xHamster Guest

My kid (as always) that keeps me same and alive on occasions.

Good friends that are always there for me.

Yudansha, Kratos and Irish Beast like this.
  6. AlriteGeezer

AlriteGeezer Elite Member

Bought my first house.. get the keys a week today! Cant wait!

werdna, Pip, GymRatGresham and 2 others like this.
  7. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

Exciting stuff. Have you bought alone or with a wife/partner? Just being nosey

AlriteGeezer likes this.
  8. xHamster

xHamster Guest

I love my house and garden...it's my sanctuary away from the world and very calming. I just wish I had a smaller mortgage lol.

Well done on your purchase.

AlriteGeezer likes this.
  9. xHamster

xHamster Guest

@Irish Beast well done ... Love the positive vibes you have lately. You'll soon be as happy as me :))) hahaha

10. AlriteGeezer

AlriteGeezer Elite Member

Bought it with my partner mate.. glad i made the jump when i did, all the morgage checks now would make it impossible

11. anna1

anna1 Senior Member

i am finally single after maaaaany years , started a new business , moved into a new house and feel sooooo much better about myself ! :)

xHamster, Kratos and Irish Beast like this.
  12. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

Do you know the sex bud or is it going to be a surprise?

13. tomlet1

tomlet1 Elite Member

Its going to be a girl mate :) funnily enough was speaking to the gym owner last week and he reckons himself, and all of his mates who concieved whilst on gear had girls... Wierd lol

GymRatGresham likes this.
  14. Kratos

Kratos Elite Member

Lol Tom I've got 2 kids both conceived while on gear and guess what... Girls :p

caleb, GymRatGresham and tomlet1 like this.
  15. Kratos

Kratos Elite Member

Living opposite a lake at this time of year and taking kids dog (and wife lol) for a walk round the lake and woods.

Starting a new business and finally having that fire in my belly again

Counting down to a week abroad and this time it's actually booked and not just planned.

Being my own boss and being able to nip home this morning for a quickie while kids were at school/nursery

So many positives at the minute tbh

caleb, Mobster and anna1 like this.