Pets What You Got ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RAD, Oct 5, 2019.

1. RAD

RAD Elite Member

So far we have 5 dogs,2 horses,1 donkey and 2 fish.

Dogs come from the local pound we donate food there but every time my Mrs drops some off she comes back saying there's a lovely dog there etc and we end up getting it.

The horses are for my Mrs...... she came in one day saying I've bought you a present and you'll love it I was thinking sports car it ended up being a donkey didn't even bother to ask why just pointless

The fish I did have a full aquarium about 40 including neons,danios,guppies etc then bought a couple of upsidedown catfish who then ate every fcukin thing did wonder why my neons looked fcukin terrified now only have a plec who is a right twat so just waiting for him to pop off before restocking my tank also have a cichlid in another tank he to can't be trusted so pointless getting anymore till these have gone.

So what pets do you have trashing your house?

2. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Elite Member

4 cats... 1 of them fvcking pisses everywhere and nothing stops her. Laminate flooring ruined. 2 of the 4 have a slightly weird obsession with me and follow me all over the place

3. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Lol my new pup is the same just follows me everywhere.We have a dog (Deano) who is the biggest nutter I have ever met really touched in the head anyway he can't be in the house unless he's in a cage (got a massive dog run for him during the day but at night comes into the house) he just fcukin wrecks the place if left out.

Anyway his cage ended up in the bathroom over the Xmas period and I forgot about him I wandered in sat on the bog to take a shit and then spotted a dog just staring at me very unnerving tbh.You could tell he was thinking see how off putting it is but this is what I have to put with when you take me for a walk.

4. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

Tropical aquarium and outdoor goldifsh pond. Nothing fancy

Acquired a hound about a year ago. Hes quite fun when hes not constantly shitting. Jackson (Jax) after Jax Teller in Sons of Anarchy, ironic cos hes a complete wimp! Got a photo of him smiling the other day having his belly rubbed! He wasn't smiling when I put a frog costume on him that we acquired from ebay! Wouldnt stay still as he was hell bent on chewing it off. Was amusing for me!

Attached Files:

RAD likes this.
  5. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Elite Member

We used to have a Jack

Attached Files:

RAD likes this.
  6. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

got 1x male board collie, but currently looking after my folks 4x collie bitches. So have 5 sodding dogs! Theyre easy enough but my God theyre dogs shit loads! Theyre shite is bigger than my dogs turds?!!

7. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

They are quite fancy and supposedly intellect. Ours must be defective!

8. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Elite Member

They certainly need stimulation and being terriers, regular exercise

9. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

He gets out and about a fair bit but it's not enough. I take him out when I can. Hes a nightmare for shitting though and there doesnt seem to ever be a bin so I'm walking around carrying multiple bags of dog shit for the entire journey. It's a miracle how he produces so much when he only gets fed twice, has a few treats but nothing major and it's a healthy weight!