Mt2 Quality

Irish Beast

Is it just me or has the quality of this gone to horse crap over the last few years?

When I started one bottle and a couple of sunbed sessions left me fairly dark. Now I have to pump about 3 bottles in (and counting) and dont get same effect although it is working. Have tried different suppliers but all seems the same. Obviously real cos it stops me burning and I am fair skinned. Have a bit of tan but used to get more from a lot less MT2

Just curious

I get it from uk peptides and have no problem. I've had cheap mt2 which give me all the sides scappy said. I also micro dose it (3-4 small ticks in an insulin syringe 10mg/1ml saturation) and it's just as effective (I tan quite easily anyway)

I get it from uk peptides and have no problem. I've had cheap mt2 which give me all the sides scappy said. I also micro dose it (3-4 small ticks in an insulin syringe 10mg/1ml saturation) and it's just as effective (I tan quite easily anyway)
Whats delivery like on that site mate?

I cant remember how, but when uk peps stopped selling MT2 i was directed to uk-melanotan. Ive used them for a few years now and ive not really noticed any difference.

Well my tan has come on a little since a longer sunbed session the other day. Maybe its that simple but I definitely don't get the returns I used to get when I started using them. Saying that I pay a bit less now weirdly. Was just buying from websites back in the day but sources work out a little better

dont think you can buy MT2 from peptides sites as its banned?

MT2 is no where near the strength it was years ago. 1mg EOD would turn me black and give massive morning woods.

missus uses it a few times EW, but i dont bother. Shes got a tan but no where near as dark as she should be getting with the dose i jab her with.

dont think you can buy MT2 from peptides sites as its banned?

MT2 is no where near the strength it was years ago. 1mg EOD would turn me black and give massive morning woods.

missus uses it a few times EW, but i dont bother. Shes got a tan but no where near as dark as she should be getting with the dose i jab her with.

Yeah the lack of morning wood is very obvious as well. Although I doubt you ever had massive morning woods!

Yeah the lack of morning wood is very obvious as well. Although I doubt you ever had massive morning woods!

did you find a place to get any Tans off? The chinese ones at the moment are shite. A mate did a whole vial in 2 days and still didnt feel anything. A few others in the group even tho used still ended up burning on holiday. Never had this issue before.

No decent ones really clubber. Just having to use far more than needed. Not burning now and getting some colour but used near 3 feckin bottles

Back