Mk-677

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Ultimate Warrior, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Hi everyone,
    Anyone used this lately?
    What results did you experience?
    Did you experience any negative side effects?
    What brand did you use,and what doseage?
    Thanks everyone.

2. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

i dont know much about SERMS,, the in's and out's, but i know a few people who have used 677 and find it effective at increasing appetite and body weight.

i get bored to death by someone in the guy who fecks me off cus he comes over to chat about SERMS every time im halfway through a set on something. Probably why i have no interest in learning about SERMS cus of this nob! lol.

3. I don't know much about them either,clubber.l just find them really expensive,and therefore not very cost effective compared to steroids,which are much more powerful and more effective,and relatively safe,as long as you respect them.

This particular one though seems to be getting a lot of attention lately,though with Dave palumbo,dave crosslands and Greg douchette among others talking about it.and I just wondered if anyone had any first-hand experience using it.
    Thanks for the reply,anyway,clubber.

4. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

i got given a tub of Muscle Rage Quad for free, mixture of all SERMS in 1x cap, expensive. I was gonna use during a cycle but from the feedback i got back on forums taking SERMS while on AAS is like pissing into the wind.

your bettering using SERMS between cycles i was told, for me anyways, so i never got around to using them.