Joshua Vs Klitschko

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Irish Beast, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast Staff Member

Just wondering who people fancy tonight? Tough one to call this.

I would like to see Joshua do well but I do think hes getting a little carried away given that hes only had a short career. Yes hes won the IBF and looks pretty strong on the attack but I do worry that if he can't knock K out and K frustrates him that he might be vulnerable. Yes K is getting on a bit but hes not idiot and very switched on. I'm really looking forward to seeing this. Basically polar opposites in the New kid on the block thirsty for blood and the old dog who has been there and done that.

I really don't know who I would bet on. Probably Joshua simply because K may still be emotionally tarred from losing to Fury. A lot of people have said that the longer the match goes on the better it is for Joshua but I don't believe this to be the case. I think he would burn out before K as he will want nothing less than a knockout whereas K has been a master of points victorys in recent years which the exception of Tyson Fury

Thoughts?

2. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

If AJ doesn't knock him out early he'll get jabbed to death.

3. Scrappy

Scrappy Spit and Sawdust Quizmaster

Needs to ' be done in 6 or 7 rounds

Klitchko is a sleeping volcano waiting to erupt

Love Joshua . Humble and a great power house heavy weight champ

Will be very interesting to see if AJ can go the distance against a hall of danger famer

4. GymRatGresham

GymRatGresham King of Bad Jokes

Not massive on the boxing just getting into it, but I'll weigh my opinion in.
    K, I reckon. Just for experience and he's an all round better fighter, if he plays the slow game.