Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by White-Rhino78, Oct 14, 2016.

1. White-Rhino78

White-Rhino78 New Member

Hi all

Just saying a quick hello to everyone.

I've just started with TRT myself, have not done it through a doctor though, I'm just keeping my doses low and going by how I feel. 0.5ml of Sust 250 a week with 0.25mg anastrozole twice a week to prevent the nipple soreness. As you can see, the doses are all low, but I'm feeling the benefits, wood in the morning, cardio improved a lot, as far as strength goes, I was down to 84kg before starting, but now gone back up to 88 and feeling better for it. I have some HCG on standby if I feel the need to stop, but right now all is good.

any advice appreciated.

2. ZAK

ZAK Senior Member

Hi mate I'm on Prescribed TRT and tbh I don't think you would need the anastrolzole on that dose if sust,p rob a better idea to use it if you get signs of gyno but maybe others have diff opinions
    Also how did you know you needed TRT ?

3. White-Rhino78

White-Rhino78 New Member

Mainly my loss of libido. I know it comes naturally with age but I wanted to do something about it.

4. White-Rhino78

White-Rhino78 New Member

I dropped the antstrozole for a couple of weeks but nipple do get slightly sore without it. Even on these low doses, so I think I'd better continue with it.

5. ZAK

ZAK Senior Member

ah right ok , prob best to go get bloods done thou mate , low test is not always responsible for loss of libido