hydroxyelite

jack3d14

Has anyone tried Hi-Tech Hydroxyelite? It's a copy cat of the original oxyelite pro. Looking for reviews comparing the two. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a thermogenic like hydroxycut. Dexaprine is another one I was looking at.

Has anyone tried Hi-Tech Hydroxyelite? It's a copy cat of the original oxyelite pro. Looking for reviews comparing the two. Thanks!

Started by taking 2 a day (taken 6 to 7 hours apart from each other), guess I must have a high tolerance because of my long lasting relationship with the original oxy elite so I didnt notice a huge difference from 2 a day. The second day I took two capsules at one time and a third capsule about 6 hours later, and holy crap! It knocked me outta my socks! My energy and focus were off the charts... I was able to go through my workouts without even getting tired. Cardio has never felt easier! If you liked using the original oxy elite, then you DEFINITELY have to give hydroxyelite a shot... By far one of the best alternatives to oxy elite pro (original). I found myself a new go-to supplement, thank you same day supplements! and thank you joe for showing me this product and helping me save a bunch of money by switching over from the original oxy elite. I will be sure to come back and order more once I am finished with this first bottle.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard of or have taken Hellfire Fat burner? I was thinking about taking it.

Has anyone heard of or have taken Hellfire Fat burner? I was thinking about taking it.
Yes, it's very powerful fat burner with a bunch of stims. Yellow bullet and oxy extreme are few other once I considered taking at one point.

Back