How do I look after myself while using PED's?

@Roy@/_ Thanks for the reply. I thin @Martin Chandler has given some great answers and there's probably not a great deal for me to add but I will pick up a couple of bits. As Martin says, the main issue regarding taking time off of AS is to do with homeostasis and allowing your body to return to some form of normal function. Whilst kids might not be for you, testosterone performs a number of important functions not just related to sexual reproduction. As you mention, TRT is now becoming more common place and whilst HRT has been used successfully in women for a fair while now the truth is we don't know what the effect of long term TRT will be. Testosterone is a known risk factor for cardiovascular disease and so it is unclear what long-term TRT use will do.

As for the increase in use of AAS, I think it is definitely a growing problem that has been highlighted by recent figures. I'm not sure the increase has been has high as has been stated as I think previous figures probably underestimated the problem. Although this could mean that the recent ones still underestimate somewhat, although I think people are becoming better at establishing these numbers. For me, I think the increasing use is something we need to be concerned about. The right information isn't publicised enough and I think there are a lot of myths that get perpetuated, on both sides of the arguments. There is a strong danger that if the right information isn't given at a public health level then new users will fall into the old trap of just listening to gym talk and we'll end up losing out on some of the excellent work the like of Martin are doing to try and bridge the gap between the clinical perspective and the point of view of the AAS user.

As for your last question, I was not aware of WEDINOS but it looks interesting. I'm guessing if anyone has then Martin might have 

Some very good responses and I am glad the 'blast and cruise' (lol) idea is getting exposed for the kamikaze idea it is.

@Roy@/_ Thanks for the reply. I thin @Martin Chandler has given some great answers and there's probably not a great deal for me to add but I will pick up a couple of bits. As Martin says, the main issue regarding taking time off of AS is to do with homeostasis and allowing your body to return to some form of normal function. Whilst kids might not be for you, testosterone performs a number of important functions not just related to sexual reproduction. As you mention, TRT is now becoming more common place and whilst HRT has been used successfully in women for a fair while now the truth is we don't know what the effect of long term TRT will be. Testosterone is a known risk factor for cardiovascular disease and so it is unclear what long-term TRT use will do.

As for the increase in use of AAS, I think it is definitely a growing problem that has been highlighted by recent figures. I'm not sure the increase has been has high as has been stated as I think previous figures probably underestimated the problem. Although this could mean that the recent ones still underestimate somewhat, although I think people are becoming better at establishing these numbers. For me, I think the increasing use is something we need to be concerned about. The right information isn't publicised enough and I think there are a lot of myths that get perpetuated, on both sides of the arguments. There is a strong danger that if the right information isn't given at a public health level then new users will fall into the old trap of just listening to gym talk and we'll end up losing out on some of the excellent work the like of Martin are doing to try and bridge the gap between the clinical perspective and the point of view of the AAS user.

As for your last question, I was not aware of WEDINOS but it looks interesting. I'm guessing if anyone has then Martin might have 
There's another thread on Wedinos that I commented on earlier; it's a good service but it has limitations

Back