Hgh

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Ultimate Warrior, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Hi everyone,
    Has anyone used genx-tropin hgh?
    I've been using ansomone but this is a bit cheaper,and I was just wondering if it was any good.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

just Google imaged it.... looks very fancy, too fancy for me. Usually things that come in such posh looking packaging the actual med is a let down. And its only a generic GH too

if the Ansomone is only a bit more expensive id def stick with those.

Ultimate Warrior likes this.
  3. Thanks for the reply clubber!
    Yeah mate it does look fancy.it certainly looks the part.that's why I asked about it.you're probably right though.you can't judge a book by it's cover,so to speak.
    I'll take your advice and stick with the ansomone.at least I know what I'm getting with that.
    Cheers mate.

4. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

Stick with the Ansamone. GH can be a minefield but Ansamone is a safe bet.

What dosages are you running and how long for?

5. I plan on running it for about 12 months.2-4 I.u. for 5 days on with weekends off.
    I am planning on using it for anti-aging purposes.I'm not running anything else,so that I can gauge what kind of effects I experience.

6. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

That sounds reasonable if using Hygetropin but if you are using pharma grade for anti aging then 2iu a day is fine

Ultimate Warrior likes this.
  7. Thanks for the reply mate.
    Yeah I was thinking 2i.u. of ansomone is enough for the purpose I'm using it for,and your comment just backs up my decision.
    Cheers.