Hcg With Test And Anavar

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Sohal89, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Sohal89

Sohal89 Senior Member

Hi all!

So I’ve done a quick search on this topic and found one thread from 2012 which vaguely gives me an idea but I wanted to ask specifically for myself/my cycle.

I’m looking to run a cycle of Test E and Anavar. I have only run one cycle before of Test E only in Jan 2019.

The cycle is looking like this:
    Weeks 1-12 300mg Test E 2xPW (considering starting lower at 150mg and then increasing to 300mg at 6 weeks)
    Weeks 5-12 50mg Anavar ED
    Weeks 13-16 OFF CYCLE
    Weeks 17-20 PCT which would be Tamoxifen at 20/40/40/20

Initially I was going to run HCG throughout at 500iu PW from weeks 1-16 and then 500iu ED weeks 17-20.

After doing some reading, running HCG during the off period isn’t advised.
    Also running HCG at 500iu a week means I would waste 4000iu as the fridge life is about 2 weeks. HCG comes in 5000iu so mixing all that means 500iu PW would allow me to only benefit from using it for 2 weeks before I’d have to throw it - from what I’ve said.

I guess my question is, what is the best HCG protocol. I would like to run it alongside to be on the safe side but I don’t want any desensitisation.

500iu E3D or 3xPW?
    1500 3x PW?
    Some other way?
    2 weeks on. 2 weeks off?
    4 weeks on. 4 weeks off?

I wanna get this right so any and all advice is highly appreciated.

I’ve asked a couple other lads too and have got some good info, but would like to get feedback from yourselves too.

Thanks in advance

2. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

hi,
    just quickly looking over the above, yes avoid HCG during cycle, pointless, save it for PCT.

also, 300mg test EW is pretty low, thats more of a TRT dose. To get the best out of test id jab at least 500mg EW.

Var, run it for the last 6 weeks of your cycle.

PCT, everyone is different. Me id probably run 1000iu EOD for 2 weeks with Tamoxifen @ 60/40/20.... Id avoid clomid during PCT, sides are horrible for me