Hcg For Fat Loss?

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Clubber Lang, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

my mates thinking of running HCG on its own in Jan as apparently it works as a fat burner?

ive never heard of HCG being used in the way, but hes just sent me a text and a link with a few graphs on about fat burning.

he knows someone at the gym hes never ran steds but runs HCG and says it makes him lean.

any thoughts?

Dirty Harry likes this.
  2. CLIFFY

CLIFFY Elite Member

started mine 4 days ago, I am cutting and the weight is coming off nicely this week...could be simply the diet though who knows

3. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Elite Member

Would it not be just from the increase in test the fat burning properties?

4. Clubber Lang

up date, God knows about fat burning but one of my mates is waking the missus up middle of the night for a shag pmsl.

least the HCG is legit lol

5. The Love Machine

The Love Machine A steroid pumping, food raping machine

Bought 10,000ui recently - now feel I should of bought more!

How much is he planning on running for fat burning?

Will bang it in and see if I wake up 4%

6. Clubber Lang

i have no idea what dose hes running. I told him ive never heard of HCG being used for fat burning so left him to it.

7. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

This was a big fad in America about 5 years ago and resulted in it being really hard to get it for a while. Think it was generally accepted that the fat burning claims were BS and it soon passed and the HCG came back to us peanut balled so called Bodybuilders!

8. Clubber Lang

agreed, but my two mates still continued. One is going to include Yohimbine soon. That'll actually burn some fat off.