G's back to basic and being accountable

Managed to train friday. Wasn't really up for it after a long stressful week but glad I madethe effort.

Deadlifted up to a 260 single before form started to slip then backed off for 5 triples at 220.

Bench was feeling laboured so worked at 120 and 130 for triples concentrating on form and speed. Seemed to do the trick.

Threw in se upper back assistance and that was that. Going to see if I can squeeze a volume session in today

Progress being made definitely! Ive been useless lately. Life is a bit mad at the moment so the only training I can squeeze in is in a shitty commercial gym that has about 200 kilo worth of plates in total!

Progress being made definitely! Ive been useless lately. Life is a bit mad at the moment so the only training I can squeeze in is in a shitty commercial gym that has about 200 kilo worth of plates in total!

Well, I'm progressing but slowly. I know how you feel re mad life. I feel like I'm doing nothing but working and dealing with shit. I'm off to work after the gym later. I better get a fucking stonking pay rise! God knows I need it!

Im asking for a pay rise next week too! Not on bad money but North London is a bitch to live in

Im asking for a pay rise next week too! Not on bad money but North London is a bitch to live in

I was promised a pay rise 5 months ago, apparently it's all sorted for March but I have no idea what it is or what the package is. Other managers have cars etc but Id want details about the thing before I accepted it. Been asking about it for a while but heard Nowt.

I couldn't live in London like. I don't like the place.

I'm on a decent wedge too but my outgoings are shocking!!
Good luck

Nice little session this morning, just a high volume upper body session, but I'm all Sore and right and satisfied now.

Gym owner is still on at me to get on stage. 12 weeks. Hmmmm

Fuck me im feeling the additional volume today.
I'm supposed to squat today, it's tripples day so Id like to hit a half decent number but don't think I'll be able to make it up to my normal place so tempted to use the local one again, show the lads in there how it's done!

I now remember why I took up strength sports instead of bodybuilding! Fuck me im sore

Squats (tripples)
SLDL
Hack squats
Ham curls
Calf Raises.

All 3-4 sets of 10-20.

Can't walk

Up at 5:30 for cardio this morning and no wine for a few days, Is this the start of a bit of consistency? I hope so.

Heavy bench tonight. hopfully biceps don't gove me gyp after my volume session on Sunday

Decent little bench session

160 for a couple of tripples.
But of higher volume DB press, some tris/bi and shoulder isolation and some heavy DB rows.

Arms seem to be coming on from a bit of additional frequency. Ive never really hit arms with the intention of adding size, everything has been geared towards strength and they seem to be responding well to the volume.

image.jpg image.jpg

Been a busy old week. Doesn't help when the wicked which of the west is doing everything in her power to fuck me up.

Still, had a decent pull session on Thursday and a lazy weekend with too much food and drink followed by some very average squatting (not a fan of the set up in the new gym) and some volume for quads and hams last night.

Feeling decent today, really need to lay of the booze again, heavy weekend had and it's not doing me any good. If I drink it's going to be a Friday or Saturday thing only. One day a week and no more. But I'm going to try and stay clear completly for a bit.

Which me luck!

Back