Getting Some Old Members Back

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Irish Beast, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

Good to hear from you. Sorry you've had a rough time. Seems to be a theme here!!

2. ScottC2020

ScottC2020 New Member

Mate we are all a bit messed up, too many drugs and bad decisions. Hope your feeling the better after leaving london couple years back?

3. GymRatGresham

GymRatGresham Elite Member

I see Homercles intermittently keep in loose contact, been about a month or so since i've heard from him though

4. Scrappy

Scrappy Spit and Sawdust Quizmaster

Gentleman.

Been a while, hope all is good. What happened to the traffic this place use to get

spearman likes this.
  5. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Another blast from the past. Hope you’re well mate.

Scrappy likes this.
  6. Scrappy

Scrappy Spit and Sawdust Quizmaster

Hello mate hope your well

7. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

@mattyb009 and @The Love Machine thanks for the mention and kind words, hope
    you’re well TLM. I’m still about and getting my tired old injury ridden ass to the gym regularly but not really a regular on any of the boards anymore. This definitely used to be my favourite board back in the day, some very knowledgeable geezers and characters on here , some of whom I’ve never come across on any other boards. A few seem to have moved over to tmuscle but even that board has massively slowed down along with (it appears to me anyway) pretty much every bodybuilding board around. Weird really as I’m pretty sure bodybuilding and in particular steroid usage is on the rise so you’d think these discussion boards would be more popular than ever? Do people more use social media for all that these days or what? I don’t have any of that shite (and never have) as I can’t be arsed with the drama and general bollocks that seems to go with it.