Getting Some Old Members Back

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Irish Beast, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

Just wondering if anyone keeps in touch with former members who might come and start posting with a bit of a push? Place is picking up but there's only 4 or 5 really active contributors.

I keep in touch with Pip. Might be able to twist his arm but he has a lot of other stuff on recently so literally has not had the time and not sure that will change but I will try.

Can you guys think of anyone you could drag out from the workwork

2. RAD

RAD Elite Member

I will try and hassle a few, first on my hit list is skinny joe ......yeah boy I am after you now lol

3. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

Hes probably nailed 5 different women and is built like the white Ronnie Coleman!

Anything else would be a disaappointment

4. The Love Machine

The Love Machine A steroid pumping, food raping machine

Seems like a life time ago I was on here night and day

Then there was the meet in Manchester - how many years ago was that?!

5. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

Good question, Guessing about 6? Simon has hard board 2/3 years. I had it 2/3 years and it was in Erekoses term but not near the end so im thinking 6-7 years ago. Seems like an eternity although 7 years is quite a long time!
    A meet up now would be interesting. If everyone turned up we could probably fill a booth at Wetherspoons! Lets do it! All I remember was copious amounts of alcohol and disco treats being consumed then getting my gf to drive from Liverpool to pick me up cos I was too wankered(lazy) to get the train!

6. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

i bet people are old and useless now lol. Gave up on training and chill, got moods and bellies lol

7. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast

Stop following me around you weirdo!

8. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Elite Member

In a WhatsApp group chat with

royal
    Rudedog
    Az
    Incognito
    Pagan

9. Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry Moderator Staff Member

Think that meet was about 7 years go IB, still not sure I've fully recovered, was a really good night though.

Don't keep in touch with anyone really, maybe the occasional interaction with Larry, but he seems busy with his acting and the odd fight, hope Pip's alright, he could be a stubborn fucker at times lol but I always had time for him, very knowledgeable lad.