Eddie Halls Film

Discussion in 'Strength & Powerlifting' started by holly, Dec 24, 2015.

1. holly

holly Stong Beastie

Watched this Monday night, I thought it was a really enjoyable watch

Although terry Holland has gone down in my estimations with this comment

"I think it's possible to win wsm without the use of steroids"

Oh really terry?

Anyway, Eddie comes across really well and his Mrs is one in a million

2. New Hybrid

New Hybrid all time third top poster brahs!

not seen it yet but will have a look when i get i chance.

3. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

Yeah terry..... Because PEDS are that ineffective a natural monster could beat a load of other monsters loaded up on peds...

Why do they even fucking say it?

If they're that ineffective that natural athletes can beat equally good or slightly inferior athletes in their class when they're on peds why do they even ban them? They clearly don't do much do they if that's the case?

Fucking mong.

Do wanna watch the video though? You got a link to it hol please?

4. Roy@/_

Roy@/_ Elite Member

Lol I didn't realise he had said that.

Tbf though...what's he meant to say?

And thinking about it if quoted word for word in this thread he hadn't really lied....it just hasn't happened yet :p

5. s man

s man Elite Member

Watched it on Vimeo the other day. To be honest all the other boys quoted at the same time pretty much said of course people are going to use what they need to to win.

holly likes this.
  6. Roy@/_

Roy@/_ Elite Member

It's a tricky one though isn't it as unlike bbing it actually a bit of a family institution (wsm I mean).

Cue steroid scandal lol.....

7. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Elite Member

it is possible to win clean.... if they ban AAS use and are 100% efficient in testing :p

8. Incognito

Incognito Resident wookie

Eds cycles will make your tits water. Watch the size of that cunt next year compared to this. Won't make 35 put it that way but he is a nice guy great personality for the sport and a monster.

holly likes this.
  9. holly

holly Stong Beastie

@Rentaghost I watched it on my mates laptop, have no idea link wise, I thought it was on a site called vimo lol

Yeah the other guys were basically open to it, saying it's the athletes choice and not doing anyone else any harm

Terry is just a massive fucking hypocrite

10. Pip

Pip Elite Member

I wanna see it too now

holly likes this.
  11. tomlet1

tomlet1 Elite Member

In4 cycle.

I wanna be strong like eddie. :D

12. s man

s man Elite Member

Yeah I didn't think about it this way and actually agree. WSM is almost a family tradition at Christmas around the world and to a degree seems to get away with the ridicule and negativity that Bodybuilding gets continuously labelled with by joe public