Does Anyone Have Experience With Alliance Healthcare

Discussion in 'Supplement Discussion' started by J.A.C.K, Jan 24, 2017.

1. J.A.C.K

J.A.C.K Senior Member

anyone know of alliance, just been offered some juices, not sure what to choose for my first cycle, i have something in mind, maybe after hearing back from u guys i could decide what will suit me best!! i was just reading up on some products, but not exactly sure what to buy!!! whats the best picking for a beginner?? i just want to gain extra strength to lift more!! what are your recommendations lads?

2. Grimnir

Grimnir The black triangle is God

Test e or c (500mg per wk) for a first cycle and maybe an oral Kickstarter like dbol (30mg per day for 4 wks) or var (50mg per day for 4 wks). both are good for strength gains.
    That's a standard first cycle for a lot of people.
    Never used Alliance so can't comment on them.

J.A.C.K likes this.
  3. J.A.C.K

J.A.C.K Senior Member

ok perfect. cheers for that, just reading up what variations could be suited for me, this sounds good..

4. J.A.C.K

J.A.C.K Senior Member

finally going to make my decision on what to take for my first cycle,. i may go with Alpha Pharma seen a lot of positive reviews, may take the plunge at them.. but still curious, what do u recommend mate?
    >

5. Grimnir

@Clubber Lang is your man for alpha info. I've only used a few bits but they seem to stand the test of time with a lot of people.

J.A.C.K likes this.
  6. J.A.C.K

J.A.C.K Senior Member

The benefits of Testosterone-Enanthate are nothing short of perfect and certainly nothing short of amazing. Through the use of Testosterone-Enanthate we create a perfect environment apt for bringing forth the attributes of increased muscle mass and strength,.. reading up on test E, GRIMMER u may be right, sounds to me this could be it...

but also want to know what is IGF1 is! it mentions this>what is this?

7. J.A.C.K

J.A.C.K Senior Member

how do i find clubber lang :) lol

8. J.A.C.K

J.A.C.K Senior Member

The benefits of Testosterone-Enanthate are nothing short of perfect and certainly nothing short of amazing. Through the use of Testosterone-Enanthate we create a perfect environment apt for bringing forth the attributes of increased muscle mass and strength,.. reading up on test E, GRIMMER u may be right, sounds to me this could be it...

but also want to know what is IGF1 is! it mentions this>what is this?
    sure man thx

9. Grimnir

10. J.A.C.K

J.A.C.K Senior Member

thx again
    nice one, just reading a little cheers.... :)

11. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

not had any experience with this brand, looks a hell of a lot like GEP stuff. I used some of that, giant 2ml amps with only 1ml in. Theyre tren-en twisted my stomach near every jab, was that bad i had to curl into a ball on the bed in a hot/cold sweat for about 45mins, not good ha. Must be carry oil or something.

obv its not pharma grade, just a posh lab that doesnt get used much by the looks of it.

12. J.A.C.K

J.A.C.K Senior Member

okay was able to get my hands on alpha 1 ml ampules(testobolin) know looking into some youtube videos on how to pin:

13. J.A.C.K

J.A.C.K Senior Member

if i decide to take 500 mg a week that is 2 full 1 ml ampules right? two pins a week! is this okay for a beginner>?

14. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

500mg test-e each week is fine for a beginner.

2x 1ml shots over the week is fine. Keep blood levels even. TBH you could get away with just jabbing all 2ml in one injection, but spread over the week is ideal, say Mondays & Thurs etc.

J.A.C.K likes this.
  15. J.A.C.K

J.A.C.K Senior Member

fill both up for the week and spread over two chosen days.. okay clubber thx.. cheers