do you enjoy food anymore?

rents for mod, and president and england manager, and my dad and anything else he wants to be...

different man since the no drugs its amazing to see who would of thort rents wud be nockin dem scrans out and inspirng the board,

i normally eat shit for a week at least on a comdown.. day and a half this time and back in gym
loving life...

ugm is on the up

I'm weird when it comes to food.....I don't actually have a huge appetite (mostly due to anxiety issues...etc.) and as much as I like junk food, it always makes me feel like shit afterwards, both mentally and physically.   

I had a pretty bad eating disorder when I was 18 (anorexia) and from then I had a lot of issues with binging for years up until I became interested in this weight lifting lark.

Nowadays I rarely have full blown cheat meals and I don't really miss those foods I rarely eat.  A cheat meal for me usually just consists of eating the same type of food I normally do, but adding some extras too it.

I think a lot of people give too much power to food and end up having control issues with it like I did.  

I think as long as you control hunger, energy and cravings, you don't really think that much about food and if you don't eat those kind of foods very often, you don't really miss what you don't have.

I'm more concerned about his funny tongue.

LOL, hadn't seen that, now I can't unsee it.

jarjar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate food, I hate eating food out of tupperware for work, I dread it all lol

Regarding sweets/treats I cant open something and save any, or can I just buy one item

Jelly beans, jelly snakes and chcolate raisens equals around 550g sugar lol

Not good when I binge on that, fall sleep withn 30 mins and wake up raging.

Missus also says mcdonalds causes a change in me also, maybe its cos I know I been bad then get all angry about it lol

SUGAR AND SHIT RAGE BRAH

I hate food, I hate eating food out of tupperware for work, I dread it all lol
Regarding sweets/treats I cant open something and save any, or can I just buy one item
Jelly beans, jelly snakes and chcolate raisens equals around 550g sugar lol
Not good when I binge on that, fall sleep withn 30 mins and wake up raging.
Missus also says mcdonalds causes a change in me also, maybe its cos I know I been bad then get all angry about it lol
SUGAR AND SHIT RAGE BRAH
same mate its funny when my uncle comes to out house he will eat a few biscuits out the pack and put them back, all of are family who live here are in amazment like how is that even possible! once you open the pack, you finish it ha ha

I will say I do not like treats, my missus would say I get no enjoyment for much food.

always said would love an IV drip of calories but just eat when I fancied something lol.

I get the hump with quality of takeaways, the quality of steaks unless you spend big dollar on a decent cut, chicken is only nice smoothered in some sort of sauce as is BBQ ribs.

I think personally I should eat like a powerlifter and use that as an excuse like before hey

Or we just grin and bare it as nothing comes easy, so make do with the shit boring food, get lean and then decide if I actually like looking like a POW and get fat again haha

I suppose one solution is to not buy that stuff in the first place.  I can't buy biscuits, cereal or any of that stuff because I know full well it will just torment me every-time I open the cupboard.  I have pretty strong will power too, but there is nothing worse than having a kitchen full of those foods.

Not easy if you have kids/family as most people don't want to "eat clean", although saying that, it's probably not the best stuff for them to be eating either.

You see it all the time on those TV shows like supersize vs super skinny.....the fat person tries to be good, but they still go out and stock up the cupboards full of crisps, chocolate and cakes for the sake of the kids......yet they end up eating most of it themselves because it's always available to them.

Easiest solution would be - don't waste your money and bring that shit into the house in the first place.

I suppose one solution is to not buy that stuff in the first place. I can't buy biscuits, cereal or any of that stuff because I know full well it will just torment me every-time I open the cupboard. I have pretty strong will power too, but there is nothing worse than having a kitchen full of those foods.

Not easy if you have kids/family as most people don't want to "eat clean", although saying that, it's probably not the best stuff for them to be eating either.

You see it all the time on those TV shows like supersize vs super skinny.....the fat person tries to be good, but they still go out and stock up the cupboards full of crisps, chocolate and cakes for the sake of the kids......yet they end up eating most of it themselves because it's always available to them.

Easiest solution would be - don't waste your money and bring that shit into the house in the first place.
lucky enough for me my whole family are on diets atm, makes it so much better, usually they eat freely and terrible

lucky enough for me my whole family are on diets atm, makes it so much better, usually they eat freely and terrible
Definitely makes the whole thing a lot harder if you're constantly surrounded by family members who eat completely differently from you.  I sometimes forget that the way I eat is probably pretty abnormal to how 90% of the population eat, lol

My kitchen is full of it all. Her mum bakes copious amounts of cakes every week. I should be a legitimate Fatboy.

I have never been jealous of big lifters but big easy eaters then yep and I don't mean guys that can eat a pizza then 10 donuts, I mean consistent eating.

My eating here has taken a huge nosedive, my gear use has dropped and my training hasn't been great but I have clawed my way to my biggest weight at a ok bf%

Eating when its this hot is fukin horible, your appetite except for liquids is gone.

I still eanjoy 'eating out' from 2quid street 'pad Thai' or friend chk to Mall restaurants but normal tupperware shit just feels me with me dread so I've put as much time and effort as I can as has the GF to make my meals tasty and affordable.

I don't miss sweets or cake every since I become a ritalin/trammy junkies ....only good thing, I only binge on fruit until I poo it all out.

I fukin loathe chicken breast no matter what I do to it and no matter how cheap it is I won't eat it.

Despite the tastyness of Thai food most of it is shit and stuff they consider deli is reformed total shit.

I am hoping when it finally comes time to cut in about a year without the DNP ,thermo's ,CV overkill this time that the heat  humidity here will do most of the work for me.

I can't remember the last time I felt 'starving' or craving.

i agree on that i would rather be able to eat shit and loads of it and stay lean rather than a 300kg dead ha ha

Fantasy though isn't it mate

One or the other, make the decision and ride it out to the death

Back