Dimension Oils

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by BigDom86, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

rocket fuel!

2. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

No mate, it was the yellow magic that prompted the rebrand after some lass fried herself and the papers went after him/the brand so he dissapeared for a while and came back as dimensions. Never made dnp since.....always the same innit, the minority f-up a good thing for the majority!!:mad:

3. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

Ah That's dissapointing.

Suppose I'll just have to high dose tren and starve like a normal person then.

7.5lb down on day 6 of yellow magic. Been using Chiron DNP too. Doesn't seem as potent but it's definitely DNP. Knowing dhacks it was prob overdosed, that's my guess.

Did a skin test, chewed one up and rubbed it on my hands, now look like my liver has failed from the wrists down.

Good times.

4. Grimnir

Grimnir The black triangle is God

Anyone running dimension tren e? My gym buddy has been getting flu symptoms after injecting.
    I've heard of test flu, could this be the same?

5. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

Miss labled test e?
    Pretty likely innit

6. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast Staff Member

I have noticed DNP availability increasing these last few weeks but not by any known labs.

Got 2 new sources but could be absolute horse shit. Just not in the mood for running it at the moment to try!

A rents said could have been overdosed. Remember the original DHacks t5s? So intense it was almost unpleasant. The new ones are not a patch on them. Still probably ok by t5 standards but the bar was raised so high that nothing was going to compare!

Rentaghost likes this.
  7. Roy@/_

Roy@/_ Elite Member

Looks like it's going to be a case of using greater amounts of what's currently available.

8. Scrappy

Scrappy Spit and Sawdust Quizmaster

It's probably got prop in it