Blood Test Expectations Post Cycle

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Irish Beast, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast Staff Member

I was hoping to hear from people who have had bloods done after a lengthy cycle, PCT etc. . I was 'on' in one way or another for a good few years and came off about 3 months ago. Ran a fairly heavy 6 week PCT and just totally natural now.

My libido is terrible at the moment. I believe the recovery to be the main catalyst but also some other personal factors going on in my life.

I explained this to my doctor who is very understanding and so next week I will have bloods taken and my serum testosterone level checked.

I've never had my test levels checked and wondered if this test is just one single result or broken down into sub categories. Looking to ear from people who have recovered well and not so well. I have no intention of going back on any time soon. It would be nice if my test levels are not very low but I suspect they will be definitely be under range. Could be wrong though.

Any input from people on their recoveries that people are willing to share would be really helpful