Best Place For Peptides...?

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Clubber Lang, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

wheres best for peptides?

might have tennis elbow or something similar, so considering trying BPC 157 and TB500 for the first time in the New Year if its not getting better.

wheres best to get them from?

2. I used uk peptides.com.the place you recommended to me a few months ago.
    I took both tb500 and bpc 157 for a shoulder injury.I also rested the area,but the peptides did absolute nothing for me,personally.
    I know some people have had success with them,though.
    They're not cheap,either.when you run them at the suggested dose,,for the prescribed time frame.

3. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Elite Member

IIRC don't hose peptides technically just speed up the healing rather than actually help to fix a problem that isn't being given a chance to heal, such our our usual over-use, lack of resting niggles

4. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

hmm,
    tbh i am hearing mixed feedback from peptides. Some say they work wonders, others nothing at all.
    I have a good piece of soft tissue in my forearm close to my injury that i can jab into, so its not healed enough by the NY i think i'll try a few weeks on the 157.

currently treating the site with ice, voltarol gel, iburprofen and rubbing tiger balm on the site before covering with a elbow sleeve for upper body days. Its easing off but ideally i need to recover quicker for a fresh start in the gym NY time. Planning on doing a cycle at the end of Jan, just using 1ml sust with 0.5ml dec at the moment, and now ive had a coach for 14 weeks i wanna see what a proper cycle can do.

5. Yes,dw you're right.peptides only speed up the healing process.they won't help to heal a problem if you're not resting it.
    The best treatment for an injury is total rest,and then use peptides or whatever to speed up the process.

6. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Found tb500 pretty useless but bpc157 is good stuff. Used peptidesuk and purepeptidesuk and both work.