Article writers required! Feeling brave??

I reckon you do a good tren ester one too Mick mate ,might be bread and butter to us but to new or even new-to-tren guys there is alot 'tren's out there.

.....and a basic 'Test is test' article would be good as it would generate alot of the simple hits ,from deconate to suspension etc and their best served uses.

.....and [fuck me yes one post would be better] .

A definitive prep guide by Wrapper or Hilly etc detailing the last weeks run up to a show including diuretic use. 

It will be disagreed by other guys on other forums sure but a lot more gym ratz from tinternet will learn something.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i did something on the benefits of using Levemir (Detemir) over lantus (Glargine) with regards in intra-variablility (predicatble glucose levelling)

I'll dig it up.

SOF you have any material relevant to BBin regarding Humalog VS R as they are so close in action yet the Yank boards always cite the R use over humalog but I think its cause you can buy regular in wall-mart but not humalog.

I don't want articles on the actual drug, They can be googled etc. Looking more at case studies. Effects of gear on the community experiences by certain drugs. Pip#s brief article was a good example of something I would be after..

Pete (Dr Angell) is going to keep the scientific articles coming and I said in return we would give honest articles. Mick- would you consider writing one on the highest dose you have ever run and the effects it had on you. Pete is already shocked by some of the stuff that I have told him. I think he was alarmed by how much lying and corruption there is when talking about drug use. 

So this could be a great opportunity to trade 'factory' case studies with some real life experiences

Mick Ethan id be really interested in a gh/slin article. Always took gear but never took the next step and included this. Never even looked into it so wouldn't have the first clue but at least I'm honest :)

Mick Ethan id be really interested in a gh/slin article. Always took gear but never took the next step and included this. Never even looked into it so wouldn't have the first clue but at least I'm honest :)
Mick's thoughts on PEPs..

I don't want articles on the actual drug, They can be googled etc. Looking more at case studies. Effects of gear on the community experiences by certain drugs. Pip#s brief article was a good example of something I would be after..

Pete (Dr Angell) is going to keep the scientific articles coming and I said in return we would give honest articles. Mick- would you consider writing one on the highest dose you have ever run and the effects it had on you. Pete is already shocked by some of the stuff that I have told him. I think he was alarmed by how much lying and corruption there is when talking about drug use.

So this could be a great opportunity to trade 'factory' case studies with some real life experiences
Yes mate np

Back