Arthritics Anonymous

tio

Something big is coming......
After a lengthly battle with various roadblocks in my training, mostly health related - Im now at a point where i can start to get back into it.

At the moment no way in hell am i going to be able to lift any heavy weight let alone train with weights as my joints aren't all 100% just yet, so it will be cardio (i.e. jogging with my dog) and some bodyweight exercises when I'm up to it.

Stats - 5'11, devilishly handsome, more padded than I'm comfortable with.

Will try and be as rigid as i can with this as i want results by the time i go away in November.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @Pip

First jog of the week

Around 35 minutes, including 15 minute cool down back. Least i think it was. Jog there and 4 laps with the monster in tow.

Had to stop due to the heat and feeling like i was going to pass out and my heart was going to come out of my chest.

Coffee in the morning approx 10am, left the house at 10:30 am and got back around 11:15

Not had anything to eat yet as my stomach is still in knots. Aiming for sub 1200 kcal's per day to really shed the fat

4x Pink lady Apple

1x small pear

20g of cheese 30% reduced fat

1x satsuma

Assortment of supps 4x fish oil, 15mg k2, 5000ui D3

salad with parmesan and sundered tomatoes

sandwich with dr zaks bread, smoked salmon and cream cheese (got the bread piss cheap)

300g greek yogurt with cut comb honey

melon slices

If your joints are a problem mate then is jogging the best cardio for you? It always kills my knees, even when they're a-pk with squatting.

Id suggest some flexibility and conditioning excercises - yoga seems to work well for me

If your joints are a problem mate then is jogging the best cardio for you? It always kills my knees, even when they're a-pk with squatting.

Id suggest some flexibility and conditioning excercises - yoga seems to work well for me
For some reason impact cardio doesnt affect me much, on the bike and I'm in bits. Same with weights, its just the actual load that makes me bear over in agony.

Best of luck.

A few of us on here have been out with health & injury issues this year. Important thing is to do what you can & keep going.

Reactions: tio
3 apples

egg salad sandwich (horrible but was on the go all day)

wholemeal flatbread with spiced veggies with yogurt

Spicy TVP Wrap

2 scoops whey in water and some soy milk

Trying hard not to overeat at night as this is when i get peckish.

legs hurt from first jog, but will crack on tomorrow

Shouldn't be difficult for you, you have the knowledge, especially nutrition wise, just a matter of applying it.

Reactions: tio
Good_News_Everyone_by_martynasx.jpg

Coffee ingested. Lousy nights sleep, but found out I'm now an uncle in law (well not married but close). 

Jogging calls soon with the monster in tow. Lousy day as well yesterday had to wait an hour for my partner to come and rescue me as the key to my car broke in two, separating the immobiliser from the actual key. Cant use one without the other which is bloody stupid. Citroen wanted

Managed a 30 minute jog before the cool down.

Feeling good, except for the blister on my foot ha!

Mango 200g

Small stir fry with satay sauce and veggie pieces

2x wholemeal tandoori wraps with veggies

greek yogurt with sugar free maple syrup

olives with veggie beef slices

banana & apple

Did not feel well this morning, too much food to be honest in terms of volume with the veggies and fruit, will cut back today.

Jog was around 25 minutes this morning, same route so it seems I'm getting faster and will have to do more laps. Must try and get out earlier as the heat is killing me.

Must keep on track today to make up for yesterday, a deadline will be met as well as my goal. November 18th, get lean or die trying!

Back