Any One Rate Otc Fat Burners?

Discussion in 'Supplement Discussion' started by AlriteGeezer, Jun 26, 2016.

1. AlriteGeezer

AlriteGeezer Elite Member

Trimming up for holidays so been Dieting pretty hard lately... Running clen and T3 also and have had excellent results so far. The only downside is lethargy. I know this comes hand in hand with it but just looking at something to pick me up and curb appetite. T5s are shite these days.. Decent eph is rocking horse shit and the ultra burns etc make me feel off my nut lol

2. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast Staff Member

Nothing otc works. Sibutramine works for some to suppress appeittite but didn't help me much and have the shit lying around now

3. AlriteGeezer

AlriteGeezer Elite Member

Yeah that was my thoughts.. May aswell just take caffeine tabs.. That's about as good as OTC gets... Can't even find yohimbe anywhere anywhere theses days

4. Arterial Dan

Arterial Dan Administrator Staff Member

Dislike the feeling of sibutramine and ultraburn (hate it)

Just ran out of the last of my DHacks Yohimbe. That shit was gold.

I'd actually recommend one of the ON BCAA or Pre-Wo drinks, find them really good

And more sleep obviously

5. Mobster

Mobster Senior Member

As someone who has 1000's of magazines with ads going back to 1945 I constantly, more so in the modern mags, claims for 'most powerful fat burner ever'. Or words to that effect. The big joke is this will be within several ads from different companies in the same magazine. Then, most times you look, it's 400mg a time. On the odd occasion a little more (upper limit, I think, was 800mg). As we all know whether it's OTC or a T5 etc it's still only a part of losing fat. Short of speed or DNP there's not much that works how people would like - meaning you sit there and eat the same crap as before. That's without getting into fat and carb blockers (some icky side effects to say the least).