A journal with no name

Had my first cheat meal in 4 weeks last night. Felt like I could do with the extra food

Back to normal today though. 24mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine

25 minutes cardio on the cross trainer

Chest and triceps

Seated chest press

5 sets - 8 / 12 reps

Finished with a drop set to failure

Seated pec dec

3 sets - 15 reps

Really pulls on my left delt this

EZ skull crushers - EZ CG bench press

5 sets - 10 / 12 reps

Absolute killer

Straight bar push downs - OH rope extentions

4 sets - failure on all

4 sets of abdominal cable crunches

Felt good this morning. Food definitely gave me some extra strength and energy.

Love seeing the results so far and only 4 weeks in. Going to continue now till the ephedrine is gone which should be about 8 weeks

Sitting here and my chest and arms are already hurting. Can't wait to hit back, chin ups and deaf lifts are on the menu then super set biceps like I did triceps

Weighed myself this morning randomly and am now 15 stone dead. Another 2lb off from last week. Really happy with how the weight is coming off so far

Ordered some more protein powder and some protein crisps lol need something for in between lunch and dinner as I usually eat about 12:30 then not again till dinner at 18:00.

My chest this morning is really sore. Surprised considering I only did Seated press but I think that works better for me. Even though I smashed my triceps yesterday they are not sore today?

Anyway, back and biceps in the morning

24mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine

25 minutes cardio on the cross trainer

Cardio felt fine but by the end of training back I was drained and really out of breath. I also had a nose bleed last night, hope it was just a one off and not high blood pressure?

Assisted chin ups

5 sets - 8 / 10 reps

25kg assist

Seated single arm rows

4 sets - 12 reps

Bent over DB rows

4 sets - 12 reps

50kg DB's

Face pulls

4 sets - 15 / 20 reps

Bent over rear delt raises

4 sets - 15 reps

Done

No energy left to do biceps, would have been a waste. Will add them in on Friday as I am resting my legs this week :(

24mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine

21 minutes cardio on the cross trainer

Had to cut the cardio short as some bloke started training next to me and he fucking stunk, never happened to me before. Nearly said something to him but had the weights to get to and didn't want to get kicked out lol

Shoulders and biceps

DB side raises

5 sets - 10 / 12 reps

Finished with a drop set

Up on the weight of these 20kg ES

Standing BB press

4 sets - 10 / 12 reps

Finished with a drop set

Don't really like these but had no choice

Seated DB curls

5 sets - 10 / 12 reps

Up on the weight 22kg ES

Straight bar 21's

3 sets

I started to feel sick mid way through again and had no energy left. Strange also that I felt hungry just after cardio, never happened before.

Thinking of upping the ephedrine another 4mg as that's what I take on non training days and hope the extra meal I am adding will help with my energy levels

I am going to have another cheat meal tonight and maybe a little carb up over the weekend

Back