360kg DL at 83kg

Discussion in 'Strength & Powerlifting' started by Irish Beast, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Beast Staff Member

Certainly one of the most impressive things I have ever seen. This video is a little old now I'm led to believe. The chap has since gained 17kg but added just 10kg to his DL so this on paper is the most impressive lift.

Certainly not a mass monster by any means and it certainly gives food for thought about those who claim you need to be a mass monster to achieve such lifts! No doubt he's got something special about him. Anyway enjoy

holly likes this.
  2. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Elite Member

Yeah, that Tom Martin has some crazy pulling. Not that it makes a huge difference but is that in a suit or raw?

3. Irish Beast

If its a suit its a pretty shit looking one! Doesn't look like it but could be wrong?

4. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Elite Member

Yeah, I couldn't quite work it out. Doesn't look tight enough to be one TBH.

5. New Hybrid

New Hybrid all time third top poster brahs!

he did 890 total at the comp i was at this weekend in the 100kg raw class. great lad.
     had a week training with him a few years back and learned a lot.

Dirty Harry and holly like this.
  6. New Hybrid

thats an inzer fusion deadlift suit. tight in legs and hips but straps are very wide.

7. Irish Beast

What is his bench? He, like myself seems to be cursed with very long arms which are not great for benching!

8. New Hybrid

not sure what he benched but its about 190 i think. yes very good for such long arms. he's born to deadlift though. watching him to deficits is like watching a normal powerlifter to regular pulls.

9. holly

holly Stong Beastie

He is absolutely awesome isn't he, did very very well at the comp on the weekend 

10. BigDom86

BigDom86 Elite Member

reminds me of richard hawthorne

11. PAGAN

PAGAN Elite Member

Trained with him a couple of times. Funny guy and crazy strong. Puts in a fuck tonne of graft.